Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7 Squad 210

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    I'm not sure what bothers me more... the photography, the child-like typing, or the attitudes.

Comment

Nice trio of cb's on stock wheels.
      ]

Comment

Resurrect? This thread isn't more than a few months old.

Cars look good guys, haters gon hate
        My MRT

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Nice!

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

You can edit your post as well, rather than deleting and re-posting it.

I've always wondered... how do you double the image tags like that? So many people do it, and I can't figure out how so many manage to make that mistake.

Comment

You can edit your post as well, rather than deleting and re-posting it.

I've always wondered... how do you double the image tags like that? So many people do it, and I can't figure out how so many manage to make that mistake.
              My mistake.

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

But how. I'm not criticizing you. I'm honestly trying to figure out how people manage to do that!

Comment

when I edited it, it turned it to the url website, rather then just showing the picture. My mistake. Take it easy.

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

URL website?

Seriously, I'm not giving you a hard time. I'm trying to figure out how to make my site better. If that's a problem for you, then I apologize. Maybe I should've picked someone else to ask.

This thread will be deleted shortly anyway, which is why I'm asking here.

Comment

URL website?

Seriously, I'm not giving you a hard time. I'm trying to figure out how to make my site better. If that's a problem for you, then I apologize. Maybe I should've picked someone else to ask.

This thread will be deleted shortly anyway, which is why I'm asking here.
                      Not even. Don't even trip. Your cool peoples. I just didn't want to breakin a rule that I may have overlooked. Its just those exclamation marks, they really shout at you...lol.

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

Well it's not a rule, mods get anal with beginners witch makes me wonder why they have a beginner section.

most people don't explain it and instead criticize.
                        My MRT

Comment

Originally posted by #1_M.I._CARLOS View Post
                          Well it's not a rule, mods get anal with beginners witch makes me wonder why they have a beginner section.

most people don't explain it and instead criticize.
                          Word!

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

Nobody is being anal. Nobody is criticizing. I'm simply trying to figure out why everyone posts an image with extra [img] tags around it. i have no idea how that happens, and I'd like to figure out why so I can prevent it in the future. Be it an error in the site, or a problem with our instructions on how to post pictures.

And we get "anal" with the beginner section so we don't have a bunch of clueless people cluttering up the rest of the site. That is EXACTLY why we have this section. If we don't make sure people know what they're doing in here, then the rest of the site will be full of annoying stuff. Which, if you notice, it is not.

Comment

Alright, it's time for everyone to put their big-boy pants on.

ShiroiKinCB, you're new and you seem to be uneasy about how things seem to work around here. That's pretty common. We have lots of rules and we stick by them because it makes the site better. It's not east to make a site successful when the chassis the site supports is now predominantly owned by people who were just looking for a really cheap car but still wanted a Honda to participate in all of the styling fads. But still, we've managed to do very well for nearly a decade now. In this case no one is jumping you about rules or anything like that. The correct process of posting images to the site does not leave visible [IMG] brackets in the finished post. However, it seems to happen all the time and Deev was simply asking you what it was about the way you were doing it so that he could helpy you and others fix it. Again, for the benefit of the site. Settle down with the defensive attitude.

Carlos, if you have a problem with the site, why are you here? I'm sure there are plenty of other web forums as nice, or nicer, than this one that are dedicated to '90-'93 Honda Accords for you to migrate to if you decide that we're too mean around here. I just don't get it. And then to tell new people how bad you think it is around here is just even more confusing. You had to be here to be able to tell them.
                              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Nobody is being anal. Nobody is criticizing. I'm simply trying to figure out why everyone posts an image with extra [img] tags around it. i have no idea how that happens, and I'd like to figure out why so I can prevent it in the future. Be it an error in the site, or a problem with our instructions on how to post
                                I have done it before. I forget and click the image button and open the box when I copy and paste a link from photobucket with img tags already attached.

On that topic, I also double the http sometimes. When the box opens and http is already there, i click on the line to paste the url and the blue highlighting goes away. Instead of erasing the http it stays there in front of what I paste which usually already has a http.

Basically it is all user error.
                                Last edited by lucifer1; 04-29-2013, 03:13 PM.
                                Manual Belt Conversion-Variable Intermittent Wipers-Steering Volume Controls-Rear Defroster Antenna-JDM Climate Control-MDX Steering Wheel-Lighted Mirror Switch-CL Trunk Solenoid-CL Homelink-Shaved Hood Squirters-Foglight Wiring Diagram-Door Panel Removal-Puddle Lights-Ambient Lighting-Door Speaker Install-Window Seal and Regulator Cleaning-Prelude Cluster-Mirror Tweeter Pods-Illuminated Window Switch -More Coming Soon

Comment

Working...
                                X