604_SE : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
    I was lucky to buy mine off of New Beginnings. I think it's the nicest system for our cars after the RS*R, but you know what they say about opinions. Do they even sell that style of Gram Lights anymore?
    Actually I think New Beginnings was who I was thinking about.... I'd agree with you, but for me it gets a little loud at times. I've thought about switching for that reason alone but my future plans don't include driving this as a DD, so i'm okay with it.

I'm sure they do sell it or at least a version of it (57s Pro i think) but according to one site the MSRP on my set is/was $380/piece. It's pretty steep. I'd for sure look for a second-hand set.... unless you're BALLIN'

The hard part is finding it in 4x114 and our offset...

Comment

Mine is rather loud, but that's because I'm running a test pipe. Are you running a high flow catalytic converter or anything?

I remember when I first started looking around Tire Rack was selling those gram lights but by the time I actually had funds they had stopped selling them. If I have my heart set on a particular set of wheels I want to try and get them. Being that Work Meister's are really hard to come by in 17's anymore, those are my next best bet.

I believe they're 17x7 right? What offset are you running?

Comment

Both my grandparents past away within the last year n a half. There's no need for me to go up that way anymore. My moms feuding with a younger sis.
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Clean SE you got there! Love the color on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
            Mine is rather loud, but that's because I'm running a test pipe. Are you running a high flow catalytic converter or anything?

I remember when I first started looking around Tire Rack was selling those gram lights but by the time I actually had funds they had stopped selling them. If I have my heart set on a particular set of wheels I want to try and get them. Being that Work Meister's are really hard to come by in 17's anymore, those are my next best bet.

I believe they're 17x7 right? What offset are you running?
            I used to run a test pipe but didn't like how the back of the car got dirty so quick. I ended up putting my stock cat back on for emissions and felt at the time that it had better throttle response so I kept it on... I should really get a high flow cat... it's on the list.

I think everybody wants the Works wheels... i do. Not sure about the offset, can't remember off the top of my head. I did have to roll the lip in the back to make them fit though... so they do sit pretty flush I can check later if you're really interested should be around +40ish

Originally posted by tommi View Post
            Both my grandparents past away within the last year n a half. There's no need for me to go up that way anymore. My moms feuding with a younger sis.
            Check PM bro

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
            Clean SE you got there! Love the color on it.
            Cheers buddy Now give me your headers

Comment

Thx for the condolences. Jus to let u know, u and bryan. Roy.yasu. and mike(s) Ronald. Eric. And all the vac crew I met thx for all their hospitality. Especially u mike kwan and bryan without yall I would not have met some good people along the way. I'm sure one day ill come visit again but like I said not for a long while. I just established a house for myself now and off to newer n better things...
              Last edited by tommi; 06-04-2012, 03:27 PM.
              <

Comment

Thanks for the kind words buddy. I think i speak for everyone when I say it was our pleasure. Glad to hear you're doing good bro, make them proud! I remember your grandparent's garden in the back and that time we had the lettuce wrap things... So good! That was really nice of them good memories
                All the best bud

Comment

yeh good memories for sure. im sure that garden is no where near the condition my grandfather had it, he loved working on his garden. now that he and my grandmother are gone its eerily quiet around the house. i miss them both alot. those lettuce wraps were their fav things to eat. but on a lighter note im sure our paths will cross again farhad mayb make a lil meet for me the next time im up that way, hopefully u still have the SE when im back up there..
                  <

Comment

Absolutely beautiful I have always admired your CB. Ever since I joined several years ah IP. I call a car like youra pure sex absolutely stunning. I hope mine would just resemble what you have put together sir
                    One Day At A Time
                    "Honda Connaisseur"
                    1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                    1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                    1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                    1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                    1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                    1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                    Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                    Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Originally posted by STL_92_Accord View Post
                      Absolutely beautiful I have always admired your CB. Ever since I joined several years ah IP. I call a car like youra pure sex absolutely stunning. I hope mine would just resemble what you have put together sir
                      Thanks bro! I got lucky, started with a clean car... makes life easy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 6 Years of school I have finally started my career and image plays a factor so I've got a new car.... I can't part with the accord so it's going to stay with me but I might take a different route and join some of the Vancouver Accord guys in tracking the car. The only real purpose I can give the car... Gonna start planning and saving for parts and hopefully by spring I can have something. Just an idea right now but it could be a fun hobby... luckily i've got the big things already done.

It's a 2003 Cadillac CTS fully loaded except for navigation. Mainly bought it because it had a transmission issue which caused the car to go into limp mode and the owner thought the issue was worse that it actually was... so got a really good deal. My brother is a mechanic for GM so free labour and it's his cup of tea so it shouldn't take much to fix it.

If I like it I'll probably sell it in the spring and take the money and buy a 2004+ CTS because it comes with a 3.6L 255hp not the 3.2L 220hp that this has and dual exhausts. Hopefully not black either, you can see everything on that paint! Not a good a match for me!

Comment

sweet ride farhad. ive done my fair share of tracking. u will enjoy it. the cb is a natural at the track.
                        <

Comment

Sick bro. Love da swap. The other twin for mine.

Comment

Straight up lac'n! Use vinegar to get off yucky waterspots, I use it on the cb and the BMW.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Ended up selling the CTS... wouldn't recommend buying the 2003 3.2L to anyone!

New daily is a 2005 Acura TSX, one owner, no accidents with 65,000km (40,000 miles for the 'Mericans)

CB7 is officially up for grabs if anyone is interested.

Open to Reasonable Offers!
                              Last edited by 604_SE; 02-11-2014, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Nice new car bro

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Working...
                                X