Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB from Hungary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB from Hungary

Hello All,

My name is Peter and I'm from Hungary. This thread is going to be a little bit un-usual, cuz' I'm not the actual owner of the car which I'm about to show you. I'm however the one who photographed it, and my friend (the owner) asked me to register his ride here, so you can see this gem too

All is left to send his (Kofi is his nick name) regards and let you to enjoy the pics

Link to the full set, here.

Regards,
    Peter

Holy shit that things clean... It doesn't even look like it's been drove much.

Do you have anymore pics?

Comment

I'd love to find one in that condition over here! The black moldings look flawless!
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Makes me wonder where this thing has been for the last 20 years. This seems like a flashback to 1995 or there about. It literally looks like it rolled off the production line a couple years ago.

Comment

I'm drooling right now.
          Fantastic photography as well.

I would be afraid to take it for a drive it's so nice.

Shame your friend doesn't want to create an account, I'd be curious so see an actual build thread. Is it stock under the hood?

RIP my last two CB7s.
          New rides:
          '82 Volvo 245 drift project
          '87 Volvo 244 daily
          Born2DieApparel.com

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
            Holy shit that things clean... It doesn't even look like it's been drove much.

Do you have anymore pics?
            Only those, which you can find behind the Facebook link I added below the pics. Other than that, none so far. Was a quick meet up to see the car and take some shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFunk View Post
              I'm drooling right now.
              Fantastic photography as well.

I would be afraid to take it for a drive it's so nice.

Shame your friend doesn't want to create an account, I'd be curious so see an actual build thread. Is it stock under the hood?
              Thank you, appreciated.

So he works in Austria, and he found this car out there for sale with this low milage, in complete mint condition...almost like in a petrolhead's fairy tales...

Yes, that is km-s, not miles...(this one is a bonus image though )

It is stock, and he'd like to keep it that way for now. He does have an other CB sedan, with manual gearbox, he'd like to modify that a bit instead. (I can completely understand he doesn't want to touch this one).

It's got a 6cm drop and these beautiful Volk rims, which are perfect match to this car IMO. The fog lights got into also after he brought it. It's the 2.0L version, AT gearbox.

Comment

Woah! I really love that silhouette shot in the OP. Might be my new desktop photo, with your permission of course!

I also just noticed the mirrors and door handles are unpainted, yet the bumpers are. I'm not familiar with the different trim levels outside of North America, but it's interesting they're unpainted, yet the cabin air controls are buttoned rather than lever, and a powered seat height switch. Cool! I'd love to see/know more.
                Last edited by Scolirk; 09-06-2014, 06:38 PM. Reason: I don't need a reason. Deal with it.

Comment

omg. This thing is mint!!!! Even the interior looks new. Not that just cleaned look, but actually looks new!!!
                  For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scolirk View Post
                    Woah! I really love that silhouette shot in the OP. Might be my new desktop photo, with your permission of course!

I also just noticed the mirrors and door handles are unpainted, yet the bumpers are. I'm not familiar with the different trim levels outside of North America, but it's interesting they're unpainted, yet the cabin air controls are buttoned rather than lever, and a powered seat height switch. Cool! I'd love to see/know more.
                    The honor is mine if someone uses my pic as a wallpaper on his desktop Wanted to say sorry for the size of the pics, as I was not aware that the forum is not going to resize it.

I believe the EU models, have two version of AC. One with the buttons fully automatic and really rare and the other is with the lever.

Check out the FB link to see the rest of the pics.

Comment

Clean
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Nice "Frosty"...Ive always wondered what that lips, on the compartment under your radio, purpose is. i see them on some jdm civic/crx, and accords. I assumed its a finger rest for when u cant stay on one radio station for more than a second
                        all in all, nice ride.

Comment

Working...
                        X