Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you all talking about? I have been out of the state for 2 months...I must be missing something here...I miss FL I am ready to come back home!!! For good!!!
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

These bugs,,,,,,,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovebug
      A&P-IA

Comment

Ok, I was wondering too. I used to see those 2headed things when I would go back and forth to Jacksonville.

Saw a SUV yesterday with the whole front plastered with bugs. Must have just drove in from up north

Comment

Guess we're lucky to not have any up here yet. Will be headed to La. for Memorial Day weekend, so hope they aren't too bad (although I won't be the Cb7 so I guess it doesn't matter )

Comment

These bug are naughty bugs.

During and after mating, adult pairs remain coupled, even in flight, for up to several days.
            A&P-IA

Comment

it can get bad!...

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

And make sure you don't use wipers.
                Or if you do, make sure to have washer fluid is full and working.
                A&P-IA

Comment

I have dealt with that on the many drives between KC and JAX and holy hell does it do a number on the front of my car...hence why I have the nose mask on all the time...
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Bump. Saw someone this past Sunday in the St. Petersburg area (late afternoon/early evening) driving a red 9293 sedan? with a CB7Tuner decal on the quarter window and a black grille. Just wondered if it was someone that's on here often. Wish I was driving my CB that day.

Comment

Hi everyone!
                      '93 LX Wagon (On the back burner)
                      '92 EX Wagon (Traded)
                      '93 EX Wagon (Current DD)

Comment

Wow. Dead here now

Originally posted by Devergote
                        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Yep. Has been for a while.

Comment

yep, it has been a while.
                            1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

The people that I know from this site that I talk to regularly say cb7tuner just doesn't do it for them anymore so they hardly ever come on. Dunno why. It's a shame.

Comment

i still post around lmao if im not on fb...i just lurk though mostly..

Lou's Build Thread!
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                                "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X