Old 03-25-2009, 07:53 PM   #61
baracuda
Southern Regional Moderator

baracuda is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyuri87 View Post
Very clean, I approve.
:thum bsdwn: angry:
well my car was clean till during rush hour 2 times bigger then golfball sized hail smashed my car to SHIT!!!!!!!!!! MY WINDSHEILD YEAH THATS FUUUUUUUCKED!!!!!! PASS. SIDE CORNER LIGHT SMASHED!!! STAILESS TRIM AROUND WINDOWS SMASHED!!! HOOD...SMASHED!!!!! TRUNK SMASHED!!!!! ROOF......WELL YOU UNDERSTAND. WORDS CAN NOT EXPLAIN HOW UPSET I AM I AM THINKING IT MIGHT BE AROUND $400-$500 OR MORE WE WILL SEE.

pics up soon
Old 03-25-2009, 09:40 PM   #62
baracuda

ok well i have some pics but they dont do justis on how bad the damage is from hail. i also back tracked down the roads i was on when the hail hit and found a missing center cap that got run over so thats gone if any one knows were to get a center cap for some 5zigen fighter rims let me know though i doubt any one will have any.

windshield

pass. side quarter panel(looks like a bat hit my car)

driver side panel

missing center cap found.

Last edited by baracuda; 03-25-2009 at 09:42 PM.
baracuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:27 PM   #63
MyCord
CB7tuner Member

MyCord is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to MyCord Send a message via Yahoo to MyCord
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn............. ................................. That sucks man. I have family in Houston... I would be PISSED if that happened to me. Is it covered by insurance? If it is I would honestly think they would total it.......
Old 03-26-2009, 12:12 AM   #64
Boost_Lee
AoM - May 2009

Boost_Lee is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to Boost_Lee
the center cap is like a shot to the balls, for me

Aaron wtf....first I break my bumper, now this? what TX tuner is next???

Formerly 91AccordExR33
11.68 @ 127mph
417whp/375wtq
Sold: 8/2016
Boost_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:10 AM   #65
cb7addict
CB7tuner Member

cb7addict is cool... so far.
DANG that sux!! Your car was so clean!! Time for a 92/93 trunk and carbon fiber hood, GL with fixing it! If you need me to help you look for parts here in DFW let me know, I will be going to the meet in june so I could bring them then.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik
cb7addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:26 PM   #66
JDM white cb7
CB7tuner Member

JDM white cb7 is cool... so far.
Clean ride. Loving the f22b! -JOSH-

Last edited by JDM white cb7; 03-31-2009 at 04:37 PM.
JDM white cb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:16 PM   #67
baracuda

thanks guys, it sucks but got the windsheild replaced and still looking for a part car to get new hood and trunk. as for 92/93 trunk is a no way i like the look of the 90/91 sports more sporty to me i guess. and the shape is better with the recessed plate. IMO and cb7addict i will let you know if i find anything up there
Old 04-01-2009, 10:36 AM   #68
cb7addict
CB7tuner Member

Txt me 817-507-9783. That car is like less than 5 mins from me. I havnt went and looked at it yet though.

BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik
Old 04-01-2009, 07:53 PM   #69
cb7addict
CB7tuner Member

Thanks for the comments Aaron . Im going to hit up the JY tomorrow and see what I can find. It would be best if you could find a hood there in austin unless I find one thats mint or something.

Old 04-01-2009, 08:01 PM   #70
cloudasc
CB7tuner Member

cloudasc is someone to admire cloudasc is someone to admire cloudasc is someone to admire
Oh shiznit! I heard about the storm on the emergency radio in my bosses office, hail the size of golf balls. That totally sucks, I hope you have full coverage, otherwise i'd replace as many body panels as I could that were severely damaged, pre-prep the car, then prolly take it to maaco and for $800 get the best prep & paint package they have (3 year warranty, paint & clear coat (2 layers)). I never saw any hail here in Sugar Land. I feel your pain, when I look at your car, I see my car, they were twins afterall.
cloudasc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:08 PM   #71
baracuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudasc View Post
Oh shiznit! I heard about the storm on the emergency radio in my bosses office, hail the size of golf balls. That totally sucks, I hope you have full coverage, otherwise i'd replace as many body panels as I could that were severely damaged, pre-prep the car, then prolly take it to maaco and for $800 get the best prep & paint package they have (3 year warranty, paint & clear coat (2 layers)). I never saw any hail here in Sugar Land. I feel your pain, when I look at your car, I see my car, they were twins afterall.
that's the plan. replace the body panels and prep and paint. the car needs a new paint job anyway. but i have a better hook up with a better quality painter. also working on getting parts together for my collector mod.

Last edited by baracuda; 04-01-2009 at 09:11 PM.
baracuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:41 PM   #72
1993accord
CB7tuner Member

1993accord is cool... so far.
[quote=Boost_Lee;1977078]the center cap is like a shot to the balls, for me

Aaron wtf....first I break my bumper, now this? what TX tuner is next???[/QUOTE]

me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my clutch gave out need new clutch again
Old 04-01-2009, 11:50 PM   #73
cb7addict
CB7tuner Member

[quote=1993accord;1987746]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Lee View Post
the center cap is like a shot to the balls, for me

Aaron wtf....first I break my bumper, now this? what TX tuner is next???[/QUOTE]

me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my clutch gave out need new clutch again
Im going to cross my fingers lol hopefully im not next

Old 04-02-2009, 12:38 AM   #74
cloudasc
CB7tuner Member

cloudasc is someone to admire cloudasc is someone to admire cloudasc is someone to admire
If it makes you feel any better I need to repaint my bumper because I 5mph'd someone, and the new bumper didn't have the elastopolymer mixed with the paint, and now the top of the paint on the bumper is spiderwebbed. That was March 9th, then March 10th, I had a 2x 3ft 4"x4" wood coming my way on the 59 n, and I hit one with my driver side front tire, and it gashed it like a knife, and had to get a new tire at full price from discount tire. So it looks like your next cb7addict... j/k
Old 04-02-2009, 12:53 AM   #75
ECalvo31
CB7tuner Member

ECalvo31 is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to ECalvo31 Send a message via MSN to ECalvo31 Send a message via Yahoo to ECalvo31
Nice ride. Hail sucks. I hope you get that fix. Good luck

Facebook
MySpace
My Ride
ECalvo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:15 AM   #76
cb7addict
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
If it makes you feel any better I need to repaint my bumper because I 5mph'd someone, and the new bumper didn't have the elastopolymer mixed with the paint, and now the top of the paint on the bumper is spiderwebbed. That was March 9th, then March 10th, I had a 2x 3ft 4"x4" wood coming my way on the 59 n, and I hit one with my driver side front tire, and it gashed it like a knife, and had to get a new tire at full price from discount tire. So it looks like your next cb7addict... j/k

Lol it is looking like im gonna be next, I think im just gonna drive my parents car for a week or so lol!

Aaron, did you make your sig or did you have someone else make it?

Old 04-03-2009, 05:51 PM   #77
KeeleDesign
Contributing Painter

KeeleDesign seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via Yahoo to KeeleDesign
good gracious,, that sucks to see......
dang....

then again in my line of work... thats what we love to see!!!!!

on the rebuild
Old 04-03-2009, 07:30 PM   #78
cloudasc
CB7tuner Member

How about this? Carbon fiber the entire car, that should give you a nice weight reduction, then just paint like normal over it & I don't think you'll have to worry about dents from hail again.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:50 PM   #79
baracuda

Quote:
How about this? Carbon fiber the entire car, that should give you a nice weight reduction, then just paint like normal over it & I don't think you'll have to worry about dents from hail again.
im not going to paint my carbon fiber that shit looks to good to cover. and today i got my center cap!!!! so 1 part down lot more to go.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:24 PM   #80
baracuda

well got my ecu in Monday afternoon. install last night and the difference is awesome, *feels like more power all around mostly in the lower rpm range. also it crazy going to 7300 rpms redline is set to 75k and no speed limiter as well just the basic's. thank you very much d112crzy sick tune. and today my Flowmaster 2.5' collector along with a headman headers' exhaust gasket (header to dp area) looks and feels very nice think and solid,its not a shitty ebay gasket for sure. collector will hopefully be going on Friday.

the bad: cel light is on after few minutes of driving now, im thinking its the big vacuum leak i found last night were the intake runners meet the block but i haven't pulled the code yet to see what it says, will be doing it soon. i have a leak in my a/c system because after i got it recharged stopped being cool day after. and i also think the driver side bear was bad from the start when i bought from oreilly's. because after it was installed it sounded like a bad bearing. but i thought it was the passenger side since...well i just replaced the driver side with a brand new bearing, but after it started to sound worse and i replaced the passenger side and the sound never went away i knew it was bad lol....... im still looking for parts but haven't been looking too hard i might just go to the meet like it is lol then everyone can see how bad it is. clear coat is flaking off of the quarter panels and hood were the hail hit it hard.

that's about it pics up when they get taken.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: