CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Site Features > Members' Rides

Old 04-07-2009, 08:30 PM   #81
cloudasc
CB7tuner Member

cloudasc is someone to admire cloudasc is someone to admire cloudasc is someone to admire
Good to hear your car is running better with the new tune, glad to see your making progress, your not the only one to get a cel lately.

(o2 sensor from hell should be the title) http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=132138.

Have you had any luck finding new body panels?
cloudasc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:44 AM   #82
baracuda
Southern Regional Moderator

baracuda is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudasc View Post
Good to hear your car is running better with the new tune, glad to see your making progress, your not the only one to get a cel lately.

(o2 sensor from hell should be the title) http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=132138.

Have you had any luck finding new body panels?
havent been looking latly not in a rush my windsheild got fixed while back so im good right now still sucks everyday i look at my car.

i also figured out the cel code.......my chipped ecu was never converter over to 5-speed.....sending it back soon, but i the tune was great it kicked ass 7k revs. are fun more power is great to. i hope to get my collector installed today and get rid of the nasty rasp my exhaust has developed deffintly sounds like the dp and header area. that's it for now.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:33 AM   #83
baracuda

2.5 collector mod completed cat re-installed, new dp to header gasket installed. the exhaust sounds great now and no more rasp!
Old 04-17-2009, 01:52 PM   #84
Boost_Lee
AoM - May 2009

Boost_Lee is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to Boost_Lee
w00t

Formerly 91AccordExR33
11.68 @ 127mph
417whp/375wtq
Sold: 8/2016
Boost_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:04 AM   #85
djcaz_aom
Contributing Member

djcaz_aom seems to have made some friends! djcaz_aom seems to have made some friends!
3" cat-back installed. 18" resonator and carbon fiber fart can. Sounds good and feels alot stronger up high.

450 cc injectors and new tune as well. Never knew my motor was lacking this much fuel.

I was running my stock Accord ones with the map adjusted for them. Talk about night and day. VTAK roars now!!!!!

Okay I'll shut up...
djcaz_aom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:43 AM   #86
cloudasc
CB7tuner Member

cloudasc is someone to admire cloudasc is someone to admire cloudasc is someone to admire
Quote:
Originally Posted by baracuda View Post
2.5 collector mod completed cat re-installed, new dp to header gasket installed. the exhaust sounds great now and no more rasp!
Noice! Should post a sound clip! My intake is louder then my exhaust... roflmao. The next step is to redo my exhaust. What is your next mod going to be, besides bodywork & paint?
Old 04-18-2009, 03:29 PM   #87
baracuda

Quote:
Noice! Should post a sound clip! My intake is louder then my exhaust... roflmao. The next step is to redo my exhaust. What is your next mod going to be, besides bodywork & paint?
need to get sway bars and strut tower bars from esp, install camber kit, replacing all ball joints and tie rods, and most likely poly bushing and alignment after all of that is installed. then im going to start on some visual upgrades as well
Old 05-01-2009, 12:45 PM   #88
baracuda

got my tags up to date, and order black leather arm rest and smoked amber corners off ebay to replace my broken ones from the hail storm. also still tracking down body parts it may end up being that i show up to the meet in a busted up ride.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:35 PM   #89
cb7addict
CB7tuner Member

cb7addict is cool... so far.
If you dont mind a different color panels I seen a whole 90 like the color of my cb in good shape with a spoiler last time I was at the JY, I could see if they would give me a package deal.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik
cb7addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:03 PM   #90
baracuda

just ordered some skunk2 magnetic drain plugs, honda manuel trans fluid, new driver side door handle,summit 2g battery relocation kit with closed box
Old 05-05-2009, 11:23 AM   #91
cb7addict
CB7tuner Member

I will get some pictures of the fenders later

BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik
Old 05-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #92
baracuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb7addict View Post
I will get some pictures of the fenders later
sounds good
got my battery relocation in box little bigger then i thought it would be, but no big deal it will mount up.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #93
baracuda

did a nice detailing to the car today looks good with the smoked amber conerlights,will post up pics when i get some.also need to look into rear disk swap i need it bad.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #94
cloudasc
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baracuda View Post
did a nice detailing to the car today looks good with the smoked amber conerlights,will post up pics when i get some.also need to look into rear disk swap i need it bad.
You need to post pictures of your car... I'm curious, did you ever get the hail damage fixed? Must have been really bored & baked to detail otherwise.

I just recently had my drums re-adjusted, it seemed like the front discs were working too hard, and there was a little extra play in my brake pedal, and i'd have to pull the e-brake almost all the way to hold on a hill (also noticed play in the brake pedal would decrease when I pulled on the e-brake). After the adjustment, pedal is where its supposed to be, e-brake locks after a couple clicks, and the amount of nose-dive reduced drastically, and stopping takes alot less effort. Give that a try till you upgrade to rear discs.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:25 PM   #95
baracuda

Quote:
You need to post pictures of your car... I'm curious, did you ever get the hail damage fixed? Must have been really bored & baked to detail otherwise.

I just recently had my drums re-adjusted, it seemed like the front discs were working too hard, and there was a little extra play in my brake pedal, and i'd have to pull the e-brake almost all the way to hold on a hill (also noticed play in the brake pedal would decrease when I pulled on the e-brake). After the adjustment, pedal is where its supposed to be, e-brake locks after a couple clicks, and the amount of nose-dive reduced drastically, and stopping takes alot less effort. Give that a try till you upgrade to rear discs.
no hail damaged fixed but cb7addict picked me up 2 front fenders that are in great condition for 55 bucks be getting those from him at the meet.still looking for hood and trunk but like i have said no big rush just think of it as adding "sleeper effect" to the car.lol, i going to get the rear drums looked at and do a brake job on them if needed, do that same time i go in to get my a/c leaked fixed. and i want a rear disc swap because i also want to upgrade to a rear sway bar because its just crap not having one. and with the rear disc swap you want to get the ex rear cross member since its already drilled for a sway bar and i want to put a progress rear sway, and rear camber kit, and new bushing(poly) as well. and i will get some pics up show were the car is at.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:08 PM   #96
cb7addict
CB7tuner Member

I will get you pics tomorrow. I got my rear fog installed

Old 05-12-2009, 09:34 PM   #97
cb7addict
CB7tuner Member

Not the greatest picture but here you go

Old 05-12-2009, 09:46 PM   #98
jchsmiley
Accord of the Month: March 2013

jchsmiley is cool... so far.
Nice fenders hey cuda, your ride is clean man, hope you get the hail damage all taken car of, just take your time do it right(I'm sure you already know this
Old 05-13-2009, 02:19 AM   #99
baracuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchsmiley View Post
Nice fenders hey cuda, your ride is clean man, hope you get the hail damage all taken car of, just take your time do it right(I'm sure you already know this
thanks......so yeah i ended up rear ending some one ass hole trying to make a sharp turn into a parking lot in the middle of rush hour traffic.....the fucked up thing... the dude ran so yeah i drove it home no problem no bad noises or feelings, no smoke or anything. (dont have pics of right after. and will have pics up of current condition soon) the hood was crumpled back but only bent in one straight line so i was able to pull it off and laid it on the ground and stepped on it till it flatend back out and almost sits back flush. every plastic bracket that holds the lights in place seems broken and the head lights are sitting in there connected to wires and 1 or 2 bolts. the raidator supports were bent back towards the motor the top rad support was bent in and crushed in. so i unbolted all of that and bent it back to the best shape it was. the rad supports i used a crow bar to bend them back to the front of the car and re adjusted the rad. it looked like it had a very little leak and that it was comming from the driver side bottom corner facing the engine on the rad. and the passenger head light was completely smashed and the low beam was busted, but the high beam was fine.so i killed 2 birds with one stone and bought and new low beam and rad. leak stopper(im not to sure how well this shit works so i got bottle of antifreeze in the trunk and will watch it like a hawk till i can get a new one.) so after i bent it the rad supports back forward it sat very close to what it used to the rad is bent backwards some and thats about it. everything else seems fine till i can get a better look,so far not to bad i guess. im thinking that im going to strip the whole front end off a junker and get some 1 pcs headlights, a slim rad/and slim fans(or a duel core mini rad. but with these can you keep the ac fan?) so yeah this sucks so bad. im still down for the meet, see were my car is for limecreek i may just be slow cruising it
Old 05-13-2009, 04:17 AM   #100
Boost_Lee
AoM - May 2009

Boost_Lee is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to Boost_Lee
Aaron...no! dude that sucks man

If you need a radiator for the mean time, I still have my stock one. If ur lower crossmember bent, I got u covered on that too.

just lmk

Formerly 91AccordExR33
11.68 @ 127mph
417whp/375wtq
Sold: 8/2016
Boost_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: