No announcement yet.

Madpol : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man it looks like the shop done a very nice job on the repairs! Some people have a lot of fear when a car gets into an accident but i have seen a few done so nice, it was probably better than new.

Which header wrap did you use? Keep us posted on how it does over time.

Btw, your car is looking great!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

Originally posted by alan lx View Post
      Man it looks like the shop done a very nice job on the repairs! Some people have a lot of fear when a car gets into an accident but i have seen a few done so nice, it was probably better than new.

Which header wrap did you use? Keep us posted on how it does over time.

Btw, your car is looking great!
      thanks mate

the header wrap i used was a good tight weave 2" wide. i went through just under 30meters for the whole job. i cant tell you the brand as it had none..i brought it off our version of ebay "Trademe"

yeah i had a lot of fear especially when the insurance said they are going to write it off so i was like HELL NO!! especially because the panel work was really so minor...i think i was more fearful of having no wheels for almost a month before i got her back lol. but yeah its so much straighter than before the accident and got the parts i wanted like a trunk lid thats had no spoiler so no holes to fill like the last one and got to change the tail lights as i was bored with the other ones haha.
      Last edited by Madpol; 02-25-2013, 09:23 PM.

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
      — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Update:

i have change my interior a bit namely the dash and cluster

BEFORE:

AFTER:
        white faced cluster now with CF bezel and got rid of the red on the dash and went satin black keeping the vents red oh and a new steering wheel.

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
        — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Working...
        X