No announcement yet.

Accords are not race cars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everything happens for a reason and sadly this was ment to be. she is a live and will be feeling shit for the rest of her life. the fast that she had the baby in the car in the first place just showed that she didnt care about it which makes you think what was she like behind closed doors with it. one way or another she wasnt fit to be a mother there for it was taken away from her and now she has to pay the price.

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
    — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Showt

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

A baby? Your joking right? Who in the fuck in the right mind would even exceed the speed limit let alone drive wrecklessly with a baby in the fucken dam car???

I don't usualy call girls bithes but dam what a bitch!

I drive like a dam pussy with a cop on its ass when my girls are with me?

Originally posted by deevergote
        .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

WOW, i would never race with my 3 yr old son in the car. only "racing" i do with him as a passanger is when i accelerate onto the highway
          FRIENDS
          DONT LET
          FRIENDS
          ROLL ON
          ROTA'S

Comment

Women...
            wat?

Comment

Working...
            X