No announcement yet.

infamouscb9 : 1991 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update; got my summers on, new lugs on, carbon hood and legend lip. other than powdercoating left and a few odds and ends this is how she will be for the summer.....

Untitled by Michael Schlosser, on Flickr

Comment

by Michael Schlosser, on Flickr

Comment

Beautiful Hood!
        Keep Pushing..

Comment

Originally posted by G. Wiffington View Post
          Beautiful Hood!
          Thank you! It is a VIS OEM style that came with the car when I bought it, previous owner didn't want to drill through it so he never got around to installing it. Got the hood pins, drilled the holes, then took the hood up to get wrapped in xpel ultimate by my buddy and finally got installed on the car. Super happy with how it looks!

Comment

I ...
            am...
            jealous!

That looks awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
              I ...
              am...
              jealous!

That looks awesome!
              Thank you! It's definitely a work in progress but I don't ever see an end in sight lol.

Comment

some new pictures:

Cb9 by Michael Schlosser, on Flickr

all the pics were done by a buddy of mine, Winston. I wish my car could have been a bit cleaner for them lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by infamouscb9 View Post
                  some new pictures:

all the pics were done by a buddy of mine, Winston. I wish my car could have been a bit cleaner for them lol.....
                  Originally posted by infamouscb9 View Post
                  update, so I have ordered my new tires for my wheels, got my side skirts here and on, got my suspension and front brakes on but did not get to powdercoating the brakes and valve cover. I wanted to check out possibly getting my valve cover done in neo chrome but for $750USD plus shipping not a chance lol. Next week is alignment, and hoping like hell that the snow disappears for good so I can install the carbon hood and stubby antenna and stuff. Put my new grille in and i'm not overly thrilled of the fitment of it, I want to see if there is a way to make it fit better once I have more time. Hoping to do a photoshoot with it this weekend if I can find the time.
                  The car looks great and $750 for powdercoating, wow that's more than I paid for my cb7.
                  Last edited by talonted1990; 08-01-2018, 04:50 PM. Reason: sorry I quoted the pics also.....

Comment

Looks pretty good! I'm not a big fan of the tail lights, but I know the wagon doesn't leave many options to personalize them.

Whenever you get a chance, organize your first post to reflect the members' ride thread format. That will help break up all of your modifications into the engine, suspension, interior, exterior groups, or however you see fit. Then your page always has the top post as a real-time status of where you are with your project.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                    X