cb9 in StanceNation Import Alliance feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb9 in StanceNation Import Alliance feature

I, personally, like how this car is set up. I know it's not to everyone's liking, but it is cleanly done.

A link to the feature.

..........................trendy

Comment

Too much, imo

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by oni_cb7 View Post

I, personally, like how this car is set up. I know it's not to everyone's liking, but it is cleanly done.

A link to the feature.
        for me personally and i mean personally,i would ditch the fartcan and only the fartcan
        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

I dig it, I like the blue highlights, sets it off.
          MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
          1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

I really don't care for all the stickers and shit people put all over their cars lately.

Nobody is the "illest" anymore

Lol
            Originally posted by wed3k
            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

i love it...

Comment

That's not even a fart can. It's a straight pipe to a truck tail pipe.

I like it, it's different from what you see on here day in and day out. I'm actually tired of seeing them all look the same. haha.
                92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
                  I like it, it's different from what you see on here day in and day out. I'm actually tired of seeing them all look the same. haha.
                  the thing is, I see so many cars done EXACTLY this way that they all look the same to me anymore.

Bright/neon painted low-offset wheels? Check
                  Stickers everywhere? Check
                  Slammed with retarded camber? Check.
                  Boso-wannabe exhaust? Check.

Probably nothing done to it other than cosmetics? Check.

This is the new formula to get attention anymore, just like "civic hatch with carbon hood and hatch, mugen wheels, and a B-swap" was about 5-10 years ago. It's just a trend car and will look as ridiculous in a couple of years as crappy bodykits do now. Saying that this shit is "original" is the furthest from the truth.

The body of the CB9 looks nice and clean, it's just a shame it has all that shit stuck to it.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                    the thing is, I see so many cars done EXACTLY this way that they all look the same to me anymore.

Bright/neon painted low-offset wheels? Check
                    Stickers everywhere? Check
                    Slammed with retarded camber? Check.
                    Boso-wannabe exhaust? Check.

Probably nothing done to it other than cosmetics? Check.

This is the new formula to get attention anymore, just like "civic hatch with carbon hood and hatch, mugen wheels, and a B-swap" was about 5-10 years ago. It's just a trend car and will look as ridiculous in a couple of years as crappy bodykits do now. Saying that this shit is "original" is the furthest from the truth.

The body of the CB9 looks nice and clean, it's just a shame it has all that shit stuck to it.
                    Calm down. The roof rack is original.
                    The thing I don't like about "stance" is that's how a lowered car looked in 1989. Back when cut springs, coils welded together, and wire wheels was custom. When I see a car with stance I'm like if you wanna look retro where is the air brushed paint job.
                    Last edited by cb7 calling; 10-30-2013, 08:16 PM.
                    ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                      I really don't care for all the stickers and shit people put all over their cars lately.

Nobody is the "illest" anymore

Lol
                      make a new one... ILLEREST
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Looks good. I'd loose the tail lights.
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by cb7 calling View Post
                          Calm down. The roof rack is original.
                          The thing I don't like about "stance" is that's how a lowered car looked in 1989. Back when cut springs, coils welded together, and wire wheels was custom. When I see a car with stance I'm like if you wanna look retro where is the air brushed paint job.
                          roof rack original? cant tell if serious....

stance can be done very well and when done well looks nothing like the geos of yesteryear...

this car is cool... i agree its got all the "different" mods done but its not a total loss, and i dont particularly hate it... id change some things, but its not my car. its a wagon and i dont think it needs to have performance mods to be considered "cool"

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

Without the stickers, stupid wheels, and bozo pipe, it's a beautiful car.

Comment

Working...
                            X