No announcement yet.

Please Help!! F22b issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Accord harness to JDM H22A distributor. Connect the thick black wire with yellow stripe on the left to the the thick yellow wire on the right. This will give your coil power with the key in the ON position."

"This is a more broad picture. I tapped into the black wire with yellow stripe on the left using a spade connector. From the spade connector, I used a small piece of yellow wire leading up to the distributor wiring. Where the thick yellow wire goes upward next to the thin blue wire, the wire color changes. Down below is a thick yellow wire and a blue wire. On the other side of the connection(distributor side), there is a thinner black/yellow wire and a blue wire. I jumped from black yellow to black yellow. That seemed simple enough at the time. However, if I did it over, I would have just tapped in down below. Connect the thick black wire with the yellow stripe on the left with the thick yellow on the far right(next to the blue wire). This will give your new internal coil + power with the key in the ON position."

Comment

Originally posted by tommygee
      hi there ...i have spent a few hours trying to track the info down concerning the external internal issue. I have an f22b and i need info on which wires i need to connect together and such. I have read the info on the h22a. My wires arnt yellow black....there black yellow...canadain car ?? im lost ...and yes i have used the search...thank a million for the help!!!
      Do u have a f22b doch or soch if you have a doch everything bolts on to the engine and the wires connect with no problem you dont need to change anything, you just need a h23 distributer and just take the wires out of it and just put your accord wires that are in your distributer into it and it will work great. I know what i'm telling you because i did the swap to my 1992 accord and it runs great in the track, and know i'm planning to throw a t3/t4 ball bearing turbo from turboneticswith a spearco intercooler. trust me do the same you'll be happy.

Comment

Working...
      X