No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just began a search for a stock 90-91 ex coupe 5-speed. Silver, teal or white.

Finally got my budget/bills in order and cash saved. Been out of the cb scene since 2005 and i've been itching to get back in ever since.

Comment

Clara and Ginger

Comment

im back from the dead bitches!!!! sadly still no CB lol
        Originally posted by scudweiser
        it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

So Joe's car is slowly after no $ and many years...is getting it together. We got the suspension fixed...has some pin gone and steering was about to go! Then what we were told by two mechanics...they said rear engine mount...nah it was the one up front...took it out and when I held it up at Autozone to get another, the entire center fell out! So that is fixed. And last...The two front fenders were pulled out and now the Coupe looks great! All work done by our great friend and CB7 member..OSO CB...Miguel! Find him on here and ask him to get a part for your CB from the JY...he goes often. Also...I need a tip on how to remove the trim I find in the JY for the areas you see Joe's car missing.

I think I will rattle can the white areas...yes?

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
          New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
          My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Got a ricer wing for the track. Also upgraded to Stoptech stainless steel brake lines, Stoptech slotted rotors and Project MU pads.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

I haven't posted here in a long time so here is my update. I still have my CB and haven't driven it in over 3 years let alone the last time I started it was over a year ago. but now that I have my own place and garage to park it in, my fuel pump took a shit, which I know is rare but after checking the main relay and making sure there is voltage at the pump I had a friend come with a Power circuit tester and run 12 V directly to the pump in which it still didn't turn on so it looks like I am going to have to get a new pump installed so I can finally start driving it again.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
              "2SIIC"
              Authentic Jerseys for sale
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                Got a ricer wing for the track. Also upgraded to Stoptech stainless steel brake lines, Stoptech slotted rotors and Project MU pads.

That wing is dope !!!!
                contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

$310.97 later my car has a normal idle again.
                  Freedom Is Not Free
                  U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

What's new? ...I got these!

Look at the ones on the bottom!!!! Eagles will soon to be put on the wagon! "Accord" carpet badges I think will go on the plastic door stills..haven't seen if there is room behind the plastic for the studs....One trunk 'H' for Coupe and one for someone here? Let me know. I'm looking for an Aerodeck one. Had it and the Coupe one...Stolen.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

I'm baaacccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

-The Saga Continues.........

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

i bought an s2000

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                          i bought an s2000

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

2015 making a comeback!
                            better than before
                            Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
                            FoDough fo moreho
                            [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

Any hints as to what's coming? Pics?

Comment