• Time
  • Show
Clear All

shit man if you was close to me ill paint your shit

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
      shit man if you was close to me ill paint your shit
      it needs more then just paint.

New wheel house, rad. support, driverside qp, 2 little patch panels on ps, and i have new fenders, hood, front bumper, doors, all that shit. just need the big parts done. i can hang fenders, and bumpers and shit.

i still dont know what color yet either.

I need someone to just look at a color chart and pick the sickest color there. lol

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
        it needs more then just paint.

New wheel house, rad. support, driverside qp, 2 little patch panels on ps, and i have new fenders, hood, front bumper, doors, all that shit. just need the big parts done. i can hang fenders, and bumpers and shit.

i still dont know what color yet either.

I need someone to just look at a color chart and pick the sickest color there. lol
        no one can pick out colors for you. i can pick out a color but then you might not like it and it depends on your wheels and other things you might wanna add.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
          no one can pick out colors for you. i can pick out a color but then you might not like it and it depends on your wheels and other things you might wanna add.
          I know what your saying Larry. But right now i could care less what color the car is. I just want it done, and want to be able to drive it without any bullshit happening to it. lol

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Thinking about selling off all my parts. this car is a piece of shit, and i dont have another 6 grand to sink into it, to get it the way i want it.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

keep your eye on the prize man. I've been sitting on my h22 for almost 4 years now and it's still sitting in the same spot. My spray paint hasn't changed either. I continue dumping money into other random things on hte car, and it gets me no where closer to how I want the car to be in the end. It's a hobby. Stick with it. Make people jealous
              -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
              -1993 Accord EX SOLD
              -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
                Thinking about selling off all my parts. this car is a piece of shit, and i dont have another 6 grand to sink into it, to get it the way i want it.
                things we have all said .. keep on ,keeping on bro. you will get it there. anything worth having ,is worth waiting for.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Seriously, this car is piece of shit. To get my paint and body work done, its going to take about $4000 to get a showroom finish. I don't have that kind of money to spend, at all. I think im just going to get another shell and put my parts on it.

Right now its sitting in my driveway with the front up on jackstands. All of the front suspension is out from under it. Its going to take over a grand to get it the way i want, and thats not including the rear suspension.

I need to get the radiator support swapped out and get the frame pulled about 1/4 inch towards the driverside. I have a new wheelhouse to go on the driverside too. It needs a driverside QP put on, and 2 patches on the passenger side. I have 2 newish doors for it, new fenders and a new hood. I need a passenger side skirt. There is nothing in the bay, and its going to need paint.

Interior...The dash is pulled, everything behind it is pulled, the onlything left are the pedals and the steering column. Seats and door panels are still in, and the carpet is cut right infront of the front seats.

I need a new harness that goes behind the dash, and an engine harness. I want to do a custom one too...but damn.

this is what im trying to get across. This car should have never been bought by me, just because i cant stop doing something until its the way i want it, and friggin perfect.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

I bought a new black coupe today. I will be using this one for the parts that i need, then it will be going to the jy.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

soo?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
                      I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

muff

yo man any chance i could still get my muffler back =D

Comment

What is that tumor hanging on to your front bumper?

Comment

Working...
                          X