X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jking72 View Post
    Just picked up my first lambo. 394k well worth it, a car dreams are made of
    Good job, I like them because they are awd
    I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Comment

Originally posted by Dy2*STR33T-KING View Post
      Good job, I like them because they are awd
      Ya haven't driven it yet but I pimped it out, cost another 200k.

Picked up the Dodge ram pickup, kicking ass in the big money races under 470pp.
      MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
      1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Lookin for a loan bro.

Need to borrow the Toyota 7 Race Car '70 or a Race Car earlier than' 79...

If you could help me man!

Comment

which race you doing? the Historic Racecar Cup? add me if you havent already PSN ID: Tidashoni, I will put several Racecars in my garage for you to borrow, if you are doing that race I would use the Chaparral 2J Racecar, its like the X2010 car
          Last edited by almostJDM; 08-15-2013, 05:02 PM.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
          1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread
          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Lookin for a loan bro.

Need to borrow the Toyota 7 Race Car '70 or a Race Car earlier than' 79...

If you could help me man!
            I moved a few days ago so I don't have internet here at the new house yet. Probably not for a few weeks as all my funds went to moving and buying stuff for the new house. Sry IM stuck right now 8(

Comment

I moved a few days ago so I don't have internet here at the new house yet. Probably not for a few weeks as all my funds went to moving and buying stuff for the new house. Sry IM stuck right now 8(
              thats ok, once you get net back and start playing again, my cars will be waiting

1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                which race you doing? the Historic Racecar Cup? add me if you havent already PSN ID: Tidashoni, I will put several Racecars in my garage for you to borrow, if you are doing that race I would use the Chaparral 2J Racecar, its like the X2010 car
                ok will do then next time I get on the ps3!

and yes its the historic racers in expert

aww no problem bro, I was wondering what happened to you, 8 days no ps3 lol

Comment

what is Up with that Chaparral 2J man? it spins out at any signs of breaking....not a fan so far

Comment

what is Up with that Chaparral 2J man? it spins out at any signs of breaking....not a fan so far
                    its like the X2010 you go all out, hardly any braking you brake you'll eliminate the suction from the bottom fan, thus causing loss of traction

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread

Comment

its like the X2010 you go all out, hardly any braking you brake you'll eliminate the suction from the bottom fan, thus causing loss of traction
                      ohhh OK that makes sense...well I did the with the Toyota 7 cause I didn't figure out the 2J lol and I've never tried the x2010 so I didn't clue in I guess

thanks for the cars...

now Im trying one of the first seasonal's 650pp I cant do it for the life of me I've tried a few different cars;

Nissan GT-R R35 TC 677hp====650pp
                      Viper SRT10 950hp=========650pp
                      Lamborghini Murcialago LP 670-4 SV 866hp=====627pp
                      Ford GT No Stripe 826hp=======650pp

I just cant do it for the life of me.

I've checked over at GTplanet and the say back out if theres a McClaren, Zonda or GT-R Concept and it should be a piece of cake. Also theres stories of using ars way under and it being easier but I don't see that happening for me.

Comment

ohhh OK that makes sense...well I did the with the Toyota 7 cause I didn't figure out the 2J lol and I've never tried the x2010 so I didn't clue in I guess

thanks for the cars...

now Im trying one of the first seasonal's 650pp I cant do it for the life of me I've tried a few different cars;

Nissan GT-R R35 TC 677hp====650pp
                        Viper SRT10 950hp=========650pp
                        Lamborghini Murcialago LP 670-4 SV 866hp=====627pp
                        Ford GT No Stripe 826hp=======650pp

I just cant do it for the life of me.

I've checked over at GTplanet and the say back out if theres a McClaren, Zonda or GT-R Concept and it should be a piece of cake. Also theres stories of using ars way under and it being easier but I don't see that happening for me.
                        The computer sets up the other drivers based on your cars pp so technically if you use a 600pp or 625pp car it should be easier. Another thing I try to do is use race cars not normal cars for EVERY event I enter. Even if they have lower hp or pp normally they accelerate and handle 10x better than the normal cars. A lot of the races I enter my cars are slower than the opponents but they corner like no other. So I catch and pass them all through the corners 8)
                        Last edited by Dy2*STR33T-KING; 08-17-2013, 06:40 PM.

Comment

The computer sets up the other drivers based on your cars pp so technically if you use a 600pp or 625pp car it should be easier. Another thing I try to do is use race cars not normal cars for EVERY event I enter. Even if they have lower hp or pp normally they accelerate and handle 10x better than the normal cars. A lot of the races I enter my cars are slower than the opponents but they corner like no other. So I catch and pass them all through the corners 8)
                          Well I tried my ferrari 599 tuned to 844hp with only 605pp and I still lost by 12+ seconds, I'll try you racecar suggestion later on when I get back on.

Comment

I'll put up the best car to use, the BMW Meclaren F1, never fails me....wait are you going up against other racecars?, also by first seasonal 650PP do you mean the one from way back or the most recent?
                            Last edited by almostJDM; 08-18-2013, 04:30 AM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread

Comment

I'll put up the best car to use, the BMW Meclaren F1, never fails me....wait are you going up against other racecars?, also by first seasonal 650PP do you mean the one from way back or the most recent?
                              Way back. There was a under 400pp, under 500pp (I think) and the last is under 650.

Competition is the token racecars and usually 1 good one depending on what I use, the zonda racecar, BMW MeClaren or a Gt by Citroën. The other 10 I can handle but it's the top car I can never catch.

Comment

Way back. There was a under 400pp, under 500pp (I think) and the last is under 650.

Competition is the token racecars and usually 1 good one depending on what I use, the zonda racecar, BMW MeClaren or a Gt by Citroën. The other 10 I can handle but it's the top car I can never catch.
                                That's where your ability to corner comes into play. Almost very seasonal event has 1 car that's almost ALMOST impossible to catch. The trick is how well you handle the course in those laps. That's the only way to catch them, out maneuver them 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X