Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Accord of many colors, MOGOTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord of many colors, MOGOTP

Here's my gray/silver/primer black/red '92 LX.

My rear seat is some weird color too....

I am fixing her up and want to get her sprayed the original color, NH-561P-3, Phantom gray pearl metallic, some time next year. The interior is Type B and that damn rear seat bugs the shit out of me. The whole car does actually. The body is all mismatched and I need to get that fixed ASAP. A little OCD here and I can't take it! The trunk will soon be a different color as my brother jacked that up too but I am hoping a NH-561P-3 car will show up, with a good body, at my local yard so I can strip it for all of its metal!

I wanted to drive it so bad that I threw on the ONLY corner lights that I could find, from my local pull and pay. Those things (corner lenses) disappear with the freaking quickness! OR they're cracked, damaged, and useless...

She has 157,000 on the clock and there are little things that need to be taken care of. Already replaced the clutch with Exedy OEM and working on the timing belt next.

[IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    Last edited by MOGOTP; 10-21-2018, 06:38 PM. Reason: Larger picture sizes

Legend lip installed and I swapped out the rear pass. quarter window and window because I didn't want only one door with tint on it. I have a 20% pre-cut kit that I will put on soon. Yes, that's Batman and he's dead, at least the Affleck version. Michael Keaton Batman for life!

[IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[IMG][/URL][/IMG]

The Palmy blue rear seat? Or is it some other color? I am color deficient (blind), can't tell certain colors...

[IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Comment

What's your experience been with the pre-cut tint kits? I know it's not SUPER cheap to have it done professionally, but it's cheap enough that I've never cared to tackle it, myself.

Now if there were ceramic kits available, that might be something to think about. Places always want so much more for that.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Hi Jarrett, I have had pretty good experiences with the pre-cut tints. My Cougar had a kit that I paid $50 for and it never faded on me or tore. They're super simple to put on.
        Ceramic would be the bee'z knee'z but I figured for the $25, that I paid for this kit, I'll give it a whirl (I have an Ebay problem, man). If it's crap I'll take it off. At least I don't have to cut to fit!

Comment

Been a while since I've lurked the beginner section, and what a surprise to find another Coloradan. Where are you at (nvm, just saw your intro thread)? I'm up in Loveland; moving soon, but I'll still be up north somewhere. Good luck with the fixer-upper. At least our yards aren't short on CBs.
          Last edited by CyborgGT; 12-10-2018, 01:09 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Been a while since I've lurked the beginner section, and what a surprise to find another Coloradan. Where are you at (nvm, just saw your intro thread)? I'm up in Loveland; moving soon, but I'll still be up north somewhere. Good luck with the fixer-upper. At least our yards aren't short on CBs.

Thanks CyborgGT! Good luck on the move!

I am constantly on Colorado's U pull and pays website, lol. My yard here, in Pueblo, always has a CB or 2, in it. I can never seem to find any modded cars, though. I would really love to pull some, inexpensive, goodies from one.

Craigslist isn't bad either, for us. I recently saw an F20B for sale for $400, I cried a little when the posting was removed, thought I could somehow magically keep the post up until tax returns came in, lol.

Comment

Haha, tell me about it. There's a wagon that's been sitting up on CL for a while because the price is a bit high (not to mention it's located kinda far out of the way). It's an auto, and I'm not really wanting to perform that conversion, but the rest of the car is so mint that part of me hopes it stays up until I'm in a position to make an offer. The price hasn't budged in a while, so maybe they're willing to wait for me. I actually got lucky once at the Denver U Pull N Pay and found a second head for my H22, though, so miracles do happen!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
              X