No announcement yet.

92accordDx : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i think im gonna go probably havent seen alot of you guys in a couple months so we need to catch up. im hope to see you there mauricio as well as steve and mike and all.
    cb7 sold
    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
    95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

God I love your wheels!!!! Nice car

Comment

oh man, jay u double posted so i think that ur trying to say that u are going to the meet and the second post confirms that u really really are going to the meet lol

thanks
        and yes those rims should be shining for the meet so this guy^ can see the vid and pics and woot ur car more lol

mauricio

Comment

i was wondering where you got that front lip?

Comment

The lip in his sig is a replica Mugen lip, I believe (he sold it to another member here, who has yet to install it!). He's running a stock 5th gen lip now.

Comment

yea i got the lip from some site that was having a close out on them i got a good price on it too. you can find them one ebay proably for around 90 bucks with shipping. i got tired of it becuase you always have to be carful and attentive of whats in front of you. i beat the shit out that thing and it only had a tiny little crack on the bottom. i think the 5th gen lip is cleaner anyway.
              cb7 sold

Comment

after i get mine ripped off by some huge dip in the road...etc. o think im goin with the oem cd5 ex lip. how does it look. any pics on your car. i know there are some in the lip FAQ's.....i dont need a hall monitor to divert me to some other page. i just wanna see it on YOUR car.

and by the way, i was just wondering what color is your interior. and do you have auto seatbelts?
                Last edited by sACCLUDEd; 11-06-2004, 12:05 PM.

178 whp and 148 torque (mustang dyno)
                14.8 @ 93 in 1/4 mile-in Accord
                ??.? @ ?? in 1/4 mile-in Civic

Comment

Gray interior, and it's a 92, so no auto seatbelts (And I rode in the car for the first time today! That little engine pulls pretty nicely!)

Comment

i think the DX accords pull harder then Ex accords. Ive had both and i guess the weight of the EX's kill the extra 10 HPS.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Well, the fact that it's an F22B DOHC with 160hp, it's even better

Comment

HA!!! oh yea i forgot! haha

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Mmmm my evil twin....Hehehehe hey man, how's the JDM F22B treating ya so far??? Right now I'm still debating myself on whether to blow all money for H22A, or just get the F22B instead, and spend the rest on other mods....I've only heard good things about the F22B tho! So I don't know...Do you finally get the engine running perfect with no problems or whatsoever?

Well anyways...Car looks sweet...I love that new exhaust too...

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by sACCLUDEd
                            after i get mine ripped off by some huge dip in the road...etc. o think im goin with the oem cd5 ex lip. how does it look. any pics on your car. i know there are some in the lip FAQ's.....i dont need a hall monitor to divert me to some other page. i just wanna see it on YOUR car.

and by the way, i was just wondering what color is your interior. and do you have auto seatbelts?
                            Well, if you really want to know how the OEM CD5 lip looks like, you can also check out my member's ride thread..I think we all have pretty similar cars...Hehehe

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

well for the money i think the f22b is great. ask deever he has rode in my car it pulls pretty well for 700 bucks ive been pleased with it so far. i just couldnt justify spending 2200 bucks on the h22a when i think its nice and all but some what over rated. now im not saying its shit im because i dont watn some one to come along a start shit about this but for the money its great.
                              cb7 sold

Comment

well i have put up some new pics in a while but today was really nice out and i was installing my new jdm corners and i also decide to take my wheels of for the winter i figure it was a nice day for some pics

and here she is ready for winter with here hubcaps and steelies

and here is a pic of the f22b motor with the mint valve cover still deciding if i should paint it wrinkle red or not and the bay is dirty i havent cleaned it at all so when i get a chance im gonna clean it up and take some pics
                                cb7 sold

Comment

Working...
                                X