Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
    Man, I hope it fires up. You put some fuel stabilizer in the tank when you last parked it, right?

You'll ignite the CB passion, you know you will. You'll go back to the track with an 11.20 goal, you know you will.
    Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    If I could man, I'd get a loan and buy this from you. This build is bar far one of my favorite builds up here. There is no part that needs to be changed. It's the perfect CB. Enough boost to take on a LOT of different cars. And still looks great. Nothing like a project car with panels falling off.
    Thanks! Battery plans got pushed back to this weekend, but I'll get it done. Gas should be good but I can drain the tank of needed, no big deal.

Browsed the idea of letting her go in the neighborhood of 5.5k with the set of slicks and any extra parts I have is that fair?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

When I saw that cincy902 wanted to sell his supercharged H22 CB for 5K, I thought that was under-priced. 5.5K for your car is certainly under-priced, especially if you are throwing in slicks and other spare parts. DUDE!

Personally, I don't think it is worth selling to someone you do not KNOW will continue the passion and take care of the car. I was thinking you could contact H-Car Jorge in San Antonio and see if he can source someone or knows someone who would be serious about a purchase. The appreciative enthusiast should be offering 7k min, IMHO.
      *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
      ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
      ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
      "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
      Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
      The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
      Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Thanks for the kind words

The car was posted for 7k a year ago and I got nothing but lowballs and ridiculous trade offers

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq

Comment

Keep it. It doesnt make sense to sell. Unless you are trying to clean slate and fresh start. Even if you dont want to use it, sit on it. It will only go up in value.

This is one of the iconic cb7tuner cars. It cant just fade into the distance

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
          UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
          NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Thanks marcus, That's why someone on here needs to get it and continue its path

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
              Thanks! Battery plans got pushed back to this weekend, but I'll get it done. Gas should be good but I can drain the tank of needed, no big deal.

Browsed the idea of letting her go in the neighborhood of 5.5k with the set of slicks and any extra parts I have is that fair?
              Sell it to someone for 5.5k and it will definitely go underappreciated. It's just how it goes. Cheap price brings along a cheap mentality. Sad but true. I couldn't se someone else driving the car I built. I'd much rather part it out so that it becomes un recognizable as my car. Plus paring it out and you probably make more $

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
              MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Thanks, and I totally agree.

A friend of mine is posting up the car one more time for a price of 6500 as is, with spare parts including the slicks and wheels they are mounted on. We'll see how this goes, if no bites then I'll pursue a part-out and possibly sell the chassis as is.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq

Comment

It would really be a shame to see this car get parted out. Hopefully you find someone who will respect it and enjoy it as it is.
                  Last edited by Mike1357; 03-29-2016, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Thanks man, me too.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq

Comment

Another cb7tuner legend up for sale that is a sad day, but not as sad as a car collecting dust forgotten in a garage. i hope you at least take it for a few more runs down the track before you part ways.
                      CB7TUNER.com
                      Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

thanks for the kind words

Fired up the car finally after purchasing a new battery and a new ECU. All seems good, I'll go for a valve adjustment soon. No bites on the car just yet. I may make an official FS thread on here soon

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

For Sale Thread :

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=208007

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Well, it's been a great run. Project Throwback has been sold and is under new ownership as of 8/2016. Congrats to StoobyMcDooby, she is in good hands.

I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to this build and this thread. Thank you for the ride, I enjoyed every moment. I'll check in from time to time, this community will always stick with me.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq

Comment

Thanks man! She was always an inspiration!

Comment

Working...
                                X