..............: Whats up Guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..............: Whats up Guys!

Been a VERY long time since I been on this forum. Not even sure how active its still is.

I just wanted to reach out to everymember in socal. If anyone needs car audio or installation done. Message me. Even if you just need advice. I specialize in custom work and tuning. I work from home and by appts only.

My Instagram account is :

Check out some of my recent works!
    "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

So you haven't been on this forum for a long time, and you haven't spent enough time on it recently to even gauge whether or not it remains active... yet you choose to advertise your business here anyway. I generally don't mind members advertising their personal business ventures on this site (preferably not in the technical areas). However, since you haven't so much as thought of CB7tuner in years until you saw it as a means for personal profit, I'm not so sure that courtesy should be extended. Had you asked permission, it probably would have. Since you did not, it's highly likely this post will disappear soon. I'll leave it for a short while so you can see my response.

edit:
    Actually, screw that. You haven't even logged on since posting this.
    Your company name has been removed from the post. I'll leave the post itself so you can see it... if you ever decide to log back in.

Comment

Working...
    X