Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F20A CB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cf eye lid flew off on the highway. You best believe i turned around to pick it up. Its good.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I have to replace this fitv so i took it apart. Tightened the cap inside. Cleaned the brass. Works i have to put it in.. Also ill b changing motor pieces to blk. For a more cleaner look. This is the first out of 5 pieces.

Last edited by F20A CB7; 12-08-2015, 09:30 PM.

Comment

So today I put all that fitV.. Painted the gas cable bracket, I I painted the iac, I also painted the shit on the right hand side of the manifold, I don't even know what it's called.. And I painted the IAB diaphragm.

the fiTV was put on last it is black now thank you for looking.
        Last edited by F20A CB7; 12-10-2015, 11:54 PM.

Comment

I regret to inform the Cb7 community that our friend Josh has passed today. He was a great friend, a true cb7 enthusiast. He was a loving, caring human being that left us too early. I am devastated as well as shocked as I feel its my duty to share this tragic news to his beloved Cb7 community. To all that know him personally and are local, a funeral date will be posted as soon as I receive notice.
          www.PreludePower.com
          BB SQUAD MEMBER #28 V.2

Comment

Originally posted by BLUBB2 View Post
            I regret to inform the Cb7 community that our friend Josh has passed today. He was a great friend, a true cb7 enthusiast. He was a loving, caring human being that left us too early. I am devastated as well as shocked as I feel its my duty to share this tragic news to his beloved Cb7 community. To all that know him personally and are local, a funeral date will be posted as soon as I receive notice.
            may he r.i.p. he was a great person very humble and alway messaged me to ask how my build was going to think he has past away is kinda crazy

i had heard they found him in his house is there any other news on what happen

Comment

RIP brother you were always at all the meets ....nice guy I'll never forget the NYC meet...... I send my condolences

Facebook me
              http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
              For sale thread
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
              Willing to buy/trade thread
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

I knew josh for many years and have hung out with him and talked for hours on the phone. One of the most kind and caring people you will ever meet. Someone I could call a true friend. I was just talking to him the other night and when I heard this news I just couldn't believe it. He would always call me Kill Bill. It's a sad day and he will be truly and dearly miss by all.

I don't post much on this forum anymore but I had to stop by and say my peace.
                Its just me

Comment

wow this is horrible! I saw him just a few months ago to pick up some parts! he was a nice guy! what happened? how did he pass?

Comment

Sorry to hear you pass. Praying for your family can find peace.

Comment

Sorry to hear about this, I was just talking to him the other day about 5 lug conversions and his factory 14" wheels.

Comment

Yes, im still trying to take this in myself. A good caring guy that I will never forget. His funeral will be Friday. For those who wish to contribute and/or attend. Here is the link https://www.gofundme.com/zney4was
                        www.PreludePower.com
                        BB SQUAD MEMBER #28 V.2

Comment

My heart sinks so very low. Josh was the first person to truly reach out to me in this community. I have so many of his painted parts in my engine bay and interior. We had more than one deep phone conversation about so much more than cars. Ugh, this is really shocking and hard to get through. The last message conversation we had went some thing like this:

"Alex, I'm a little bummed, man."

" What's going on in your life, Josh?"

"Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

I remember exactly where I was when he wrote that, and I will never forget. Something tells me his current situation is infinitely superior to ours.

I'll never forget you, Josh. My love and prayers are with your family.
                          *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                          ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                          ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                          "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                          Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                          The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                          Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Too bad. There are few enough people on here that stick around for the long haul, it's sad that it takes this kind of thing to realize you take these screen names for granted after getting so used to their presence. It's especially scary to see how recent his last post was. He did always seem like a great guy.

Rest in peace...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Sticky this mans ride thread, he deserves it.
                              CB7TUNER.com
                              Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

RIP my friend. This is a very heavy loss and it's so sudden. Such a great guy gone...

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X