Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
    Lude seats :drool

And... started to tackle some small issues today. 1. The horn doesn't work. I do have 12V to the horn wires so... think it's the replacement cheap unit I bought off ebay. Reason I bought it was to clean things up, make it look better.

haha, and sure enough. The old 25 year old OEM horrible looking horn still works, but the new one bought does not. Now, do you think I'm going to remember where I put the connector for this

Did vinyl wrap on gas door to see what it would look like...

Comment

I have a couple better looking OEM horns if you're interested.

Non-matching fuel door looks like a patch on the side IMHO.
      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

That horn has seen better days lol.
        5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
          I have a couple better looking OEM horns if you're interested.

Non-matching fuel door looks like a patch on the side IMHO.
          Ahh, just going to go down to crappy tire store and buy one. And I agree on the gas door lid

Originally posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
          That horn has seen better days lol.
          Yes, but still works!!

Comment

... dropped Sally off at the tuners today to get the following done. (thanks to Raven AutoSports!)

- oil change
            - inspection sticker
            - re-tune, up the HP

Garage feels empty without Sally....

Comment

Well....... time for an update. We have good news and bad news. What do you want to read first ?

Comment

Well lay down the bad news first. After that the good news may lift our crushed spirits a little bit.
                MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                  Well....... time for an update. We have good news and bad news. What do you want to read first ?
                  Seriously? You’re such a tease!
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Yeah bad news first. “Give it to me straight doc.”

~Mark~

Comment

Bad news is....

Car is at the dyno shop (big thanks out to Raven AutoSports) and put larger injectors in her and strapped her down. She is slipping the clutch. ..... we are hitting 410HP at 7000rpms anything more and it slips. The hardware is rated for 600+ HP so ... this is going to be an installation issue or clutch config issue. I like the catch point near the floor and don't see any issues with that. I've never had issues with it but did notice it's not spinning 2nd and 3rd like it use to. .... so not sure what the issue is. I already decided to let them rip it open if needed.

I want 501HP on a dyno graph. That is my goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                        Bad news is....

Car is at the dyno shop (big thanks out to Raven AutoSports) and put larger injectors in her and strapped her down. She is slipping the clutch. ..... we are hitting 410HP at 7000rpms anything more and it slips. The hardware is rated for 600+ HP so ... this is going to be an installation issue or clutch config issue. I like the catch point near the floor and don't see any issues with that. I've never had issues with it but did notice it's not spinning 2nd and 3rd like it use to. .... so not sure what the issue is. I already decided to let them rip it open if needed.

I want 501HP on a dyno graph. That is my goal.
                        That's a tall order, and IMO it's too much power for... Ahhh, nevermind... Enjoy the damn thing.

I like your goals, and we know they are achievable. Let us know how it drives at 501 with a clutch that holds.
                        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Oh I agree, def. too much power. I'll probably dial it back down or have a low / high setting. I'll end up using boost by gear and make it manageable. But always wanted the graph.

Time for the good news I guess. The shop called and asked if I wanted to put the car in a car show. (I haven't done a car show in 10+ years). But I said ya sure. This was Raven AutoSports booth. Some old / new / cool of course. The show was hosted by Driven, which was touring Canada and doing shows. There tons of awards but sadly Sally got none. She lost the "Best Honda" award to the red S2000. Enjoy the pics

Comment

Nice bro. Did you have one of the oldest rides in the building? Besides that sweet patina’d VW beetle in the background of one of your pics?

~Mark~

Comment

Oh and Smokey’s Trans Am lol.

~Mark~

Comment

Yep & Yep, and I'd say I was the oldest honda there. & still disappointed Sally didn't win some form of award.

Comment

Working...
                                X