This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Meet Ideas

What do you guys want to do for meets? I know some people love to do this, but other people hate that. Just post your thoughts on what YOU would like to do or what you think would be cool for a meet.

Things I personally think would be good in a meet:
    • - PROPER photoshoot (no need professional stuff but driving to places at set time to get the good atmosphere and weather for good shots together).
    • - Some type of driving/racing things, from go-karts, to long cruises somewhere, or a sunset cruise along the Gardiner or such. Not to mention a real track day for fun? o.O
    • - Pure hang time, just talk about shit.
    • - Going to large (import/Honda themed, together (perfect roll-in ) special events such as Import Expo or Honda-Tech.
    • - Eating at random places and trying different cuisines like the past two meets.
    • - Cruise to and hitting up the beach or something in summer like Bluffers or Humber or where ever is good.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
    Get your ideas down so we can make good plans for everyone!
    Current:
    2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
    1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
    1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Might I suggest open track days at Cayuga?

I feel I'm less likely to be the slowest at the track if there are other 20 year old family sedans. H22 cars need not apply.

We could have a talk shit day instead of talking about shit. Just be like fuck you ricer! No your the ricer!

I'm excited for HondaTech too. I'm goin!

Beach might be fun. Kinda ghey though since were all dirtbag car guys lol.

Comment

I can tell you from experience a track day meet isnt likely to ever come to fruition....Tried it a few years ago....even started to take deposits for a night at shannonville.....its just something that seems like a good idea but then at the end of the day it becomes too much of a hassle

I do know that shannonville has nights where you can pay and drag....Im planning on going to that a few times this summer as its like 20 min from my parents house.....but not many people like to travel 2 hours east of the GTA....tho if people would be down for something like that I know a few good places to meet/chill/cruise as I grew up in the area.

I prefer meets with just us.....I wouldnt ever attend a hondatech meet....Not just cuz I drive a toyota.....I just hate big shit like that......Cuz when its all said and done its just gonna be us chillen in our own little section anyways....The only good thing about something like that is seeing all the nice cars.

I dont really care if there are festivities or anything planned.....The meets Ive gone to it usually was just chill and talk for a bit....grab a bite....then cruise and photos.....and Ive always had a good time.

And as Ive said before what I say doenst matter....cuz I cant plan for shit....so if I come....I come.....if I dont....I dont.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Yeah open track days at any local track would be cool. We really don't have to organize it ourselves, we can go with other groups like JDMR or TAC or w/e so less hassle for us. Whoever comes, comes. I know last year TAC or someone had monthly track days at Mosport and it was like $40 for the whole afternoon. Track to you and your friends, each person of course. This would be for fun, and I would NOT enjoy wrecking ANYTHING.

We could smack talk anytime yo, like now. o.O

This summer I'm going to ALL the major events, I skipped on some nice ones (local) and I regret it.

Think about the beach this way, we hit on mass groups of babes. But yeah I understand what you mean ewww lolol. You think babes go to the beach with one other friend? No! They bring a fucking convoy van filled with...stuff......

Drag would be cool, only if we face something in our class. Not fully built Camaro's with 442's and shit.

Personally I don't care if it's with just us or a large group, just a long it's not with a different crowd. I have nothing against other groups but I don't think it would be fun coming to a Chevy meet or something if you catch my drift.
        Last edited by CB7Nub; 03-07-2011, 11:48 PM.
        Current:

Past:

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Ya I really dont care what happens.

Im just the type of person who doesnt like to be around large groups of people....especially when I dont know many of them....fuck I dont even really know anybody here anymore.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Well true, some of us here never even met in real life either but hey we have to meet some people some time. And it's not like we are meeting up with g a y guys in bright and tight spandex or something. (My eyes are now bleeding after thinking of this. )

Just other enthusiasts in our "culture" if you say.
            Current:

Past:

Comment

tac has track days? lol thoes guys are too soft to go to the track, normally someone else organizes it and just makes a post on their site inviting them too bad they never show up, you can catch them at sq1 on thursday nights talking shit about people who work on their own cars.

i went out cayuga last year in end of oct had crazy fun had a few cars out there with me, its cheap too $20 to for drag and you can go as much as you want personally I was there for 4hrs and it was fun must of did over 12 runs down the track. Ran a 15.0@92mph at -1 degree celcius on 32psi street tires had no traction was peeling first thru fourth. Summer time with the warm weather will have a lil traction will put me in the high 14's easily. Shannonville is nice for the long tack lapping thats the only thing I go out there for straight braggin right on that long track yeah son. other then that its way to far. Its like 1hr-1hr30min to cayuga its like 2-3hrs to shannonville just fiy from toronto

if you guys wanna go cayuga i'll set it up for ahead and you guys can just reach I usually have at least 5 cars when i'm going so it will be fun for sure.

meet wise i forget now but it was i bealive 2 years ago no comming up this fall when we had the meet at war saw caves, and someone you guys missed it but the ones that were there can chime in on the times we had. That meet I have to say was pretty fun, we camped out had good food, and good times we should go something like that again.

yo doberman if you down i'll let you know im going this summer for sure, got a bunch of boys lines up already waitting for this shit to happen test and tune nights

i dunno what do you guys think?
              Last edited by 90blackcoupe; 03-09-2011, 11:17 AM.

1993 CB6 Coupe Seattle Silver YR-94M

Originally posted by Acclude
              4gens are win. It's in the bible somewhere.
              yeah its verse 10.6:1

Members Ride Thread
              1993 Accord Coupe- Summer ride
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130064
              1995 Civic Coupe - Winter/DD
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...53#post2744953

Comment

View My Video
                me vs my boys jdm h22a lude
                View My Video
                me vs my boys vigor
                View My Video
                me vs eagle talon tsi awd

in the last video the announcer mentions mercedes benz i ran him next, my gf was recording and the battery died, but it was a 2008+ c300 non awd we ran side by side 15.1, guy gave me a thumbs up at the end of the track, i lol'd him pfff 3L 6

honestly reaction time makes or brakes the race

heres some vids i have from last summer thats less then 13,000km on my
                h22a rebuild, shes been parked the last 4months she dusty beggin to come out, turn up your volume boys hear the tek
                Last edited by 90blackcoupe; 03-09-2011, 11:29 AM.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

I'm down. I'll be going a few times. I usually go with a few friends from class. Last time I raced a massive E63 AMG coupe. The guy had a suit and a helmet on. Baller status.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobermann View Post
                    I'm down. I'll be going a few times. I usually go with a few friends from class. Last time I raced a massive E63 AMG coupe. The guy had a suit and a helmet on. Baller status.
                    yeah, man for sure lets do it up, either let me know when your reaching or i'll let you know what dates i'll be there.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

well i'm pretty close friends with the organizer of Touge.ca, and they run mosport and shannonville pretty much every weekend if anyone wants to come this year let me know...ill post dates when i get em

A & A Auto Service
                      Pro-Spec
                      TorontoJDM
                      "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

That would be fun. I am down. We don't really get to chill though. I wanna race if I'm at the track.

Bring back Lanka Gardens and we can chill there!

Comment

^ pre meet my shop/bluffers again then cruise up?

A & A Auto Service
                          Pro-Spec
                          TorontoJDM
                          "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Originally posted by Jukesbox View Post
                            jukes, do you know any dates for this year for shannonville long track, touge does it up still i'll come down for this.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jukesbox View Post
                              Yes please

Comment

Working...
                              X