Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucien View Post
    These are 3rd gen prelude seats? Can you comment on how much lighter they are than our stock seats?
    No difference in weight between the two. Same type of rails, same foam, etc.

Now this is my first seat setting. . Then I have many settings to make it go back as far as I want.

Last edited by Raf99; 09-04-2017, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Thicker metal, more metal, bolts are tight. Thought about replacing the screw with bolt, not sure. It would take a lot of force to move what's there.

It's important to get the holes setup properly so the space between the seat and the back seat is equal across.
      Last edited by Raf99; 09-04-2017, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Wanna know what a amazing strong built engine is like? I love this engine in the car. Professionally built and put together by a machine shop, does not leak 1 drop of oil, does not burn 1 drop of oil.

Stored for 6 months and I started it today. This is the video....

Ya. Started better than most modern day cars.

Comment

Hah that's awesome, and pretty quiet too.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

I did mine's a bit differently. I'll have to post pics. I have to fix the remaining mounting point, probably with a steel bracket.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Ok. So..... had the battery connected today, testing out the lights. My Halos are blinking with the signal lights and the intersection lights do not work

2 hours later...... , no luck.

This is ..... confusing to say the least.
              - Low beam light (HID)
              - High beam light
              - Low beam Halo
              - High beam Halo
              - Side fender light
              - Bumper signal light
              - Corner light in headlight (x2 connectors)

I realized I spliced the Halos into the wrong connector. While they were lite up with the corner lights they also blink which I don't like. I think I can hook them up to the other corner light connector which is a +12V always.

But...... the intersection lights still do not work. I tried supplying 12V to the harness but that did nothing. ... I'll have to look into it.
              Last edited by Raf99; 09-04-2017, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Comment

I really need some 4x114.3 wheels that suite this car.... seem to be having a hard time finding something I like..

Comment

I'm still confused on how the intersection lights are supposed to work. Do they both come on regardless of which direction you're turning? Or are they turn signal side specific? Or do they just work all the time?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

F*CK YA! for getting these intersections working tonight

Intersections come on when the signal light is on, only on the side that is signaling.
                      - Signal light blinks
                      - Intersection light comes on and lights up the area you are about to turn into
                      - Signal light goes off
                      - Intersection light stays on for X amount of seconds after signal goes out

Comment

And still got some bugs to work out. The temp gauge section of the board was blown out before with the OEM bulb, since its still not working with a LED is telling me its the board. Fingers crossed there!

This needs some work too...

Comment

I'm just going to leave this here and let you folks figure it out

Last edited by Raf99; 09-04-2017, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Finally going to do it right and Replace the carpet with a nice fluorescent orange with green spots?

THAT BE DOPE YO!

Comment

lol... Its zebra actually. & you guessed that too easily. But I'm pretty excited, can't wait to try it out.

On the crap-ass side, I keep blowing the "small light" fuse when I move the parking light wire on the drivers side. With the foglight harness plugged into the passenger side I'm hoping this doesn't turn into an electrical nightmare... (find a fault in the wire or redo all wiring on the front of the car for intersection and parking lights. Signal lights/bumper lights, all other lights still work.

Comment

Drool......so happy I got this working. And the intersections only come on when you have the running lights on or full lights. Same with the halos.

Comment

Working...
                                X