Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Things I want to do this summer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things I want to do this summer.

Hello all CB7tuners! I've posted a few times on this site and I have recieved some very positive and helpful feedback. So I thought I'd start a thread explaining what I would like to have done to my car and how I can go about accomplishing my goal. My friends have dubbed my car the "SpaceGhost", and I like the name so I wanted to bring that out in my car.
    My Bumper...Hanging on by a thread tisk tisk!

So the people that owned the car before me kept the bumper up by threads. I dont think it can be salvaged because the support holes that you would place the screws in are torn. My friend at work appointed me to a place in Irving Texas that replaces bumpers but I was kindda thinking I should go to a junkyard and find a bumper to take off. What do you think?
    Headlights???

Now in this picture you can see the bumper a little more closely. But check out my headlight. It's coming apart. Now I was actually thinking about buying new headlight covers cause I want that florescent beam! I've noticed that some of you guys/gals have clear headlights in the front. I think its good look. I was thinking about these...

And also these for the tail lights....

Not sure if you can see where Im going with this. See the tail lights and headlights will be black to represent the mask of Space Ghost. Then get my car painted all white!
    The Siding

Some spots on my car the siding is falling off. Is there a way to repair/replace?
    Paint Job

door handle kindda chipped

In a few spots I notice rust spots or just chipped paint. I want to get my car repainted white all white. Should I worry about the rust spots or is there something I can do about them?

Any feedback greatly appreciated, if you live in Dallas by chance let me in on some spots that I can go to for supplys or what not. Thanks!

From my personal experience and from what I've read on here over and over those projectors are no good without converting to HID and even then sometimes not as good as stock.

Comment

Dont buy those headlights or tail lights, your money can be better spent.
      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Gmoney707 View Post
        Your cars gonna loook sick mann i love the headlights n tailights your looking att their SOO sickk
        Thanks!! I want it to be a headturner!

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
          Can I get some pointers?

Comment

Originally posted by royalaccord92 View Post
            From my personal experience and from what I've read on here over and over those projectors are no good without converting to HID and even then sometimes not as good as stock.
            I've read that 2 before and after I posted this but its just the look that im going for i guess. What do you suggest?

Comment

fixing broken things, a lip, some rims or alloys
              wat?

Comment

fixing broken things, a lip, some rims or alloys
                Werd, hey do you know how some accords have those clear headlights? Do you buy them or can you do that yourself. I think im going to go with my first mind and go to a junkyard and find a few things for my ride.

Comment

if those projecters arnt that good and your looking for suggestions i would say just smoke out our oem headlights, IMO because you posted the black headlights your going for a "black" headlight look smoking them out would some what make it look like the tail lights you posted up and thats about a 1/4 of the price you would pay for the projectors

Comment

it would look better if u do ur taillights ur self altezza look alike taillights are *** if u want smoke out tail lights do it ir self oem style is better looking
                    <a href="http://www.ilovebodykits.com">Body Kits</a>

Comment

Originally posted by ch33.thao View Post
                      it would look better if u do ur taillights ur self altezza look alike taillights are *** if u want smoke out tail lights do it ir self oem style is better looking
                      correct me if im wrong but isnt altezza tail lights clear light headlights?

Comment

Originally posted by beatzbydarkness View Post
                        Werd, hey do you know how some accords have those clear headlights? Do you buy them or can you do that yourself. I think im going to go with my first mind and go to a junkyard and find a few things for my ride.
                        I don't know what kind of accord you have but I think all of our headlight's came clear.
                        I agree with 91dx, smoke them yourself they'll look better last longer and cost alot less.

Comment

mr LX7 did you noobs much service by even gracing your thread.

heed his advice and forget about those crap-ass lights.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Is their a DIY how to smoke out the lights or anything man?
                            not really just go to a auto store and buy the tint spray i did that on my old car 91 cavalier but i made them straight black the best advice i could give you take the lights off the car and do it inside lol

Comment

Lol id prolly break something man .. cant you find on how to do it somewere and send me a link doood thatll help me soo muchh i wanna do it badly but i dont mess up
                              honestly i wouldnt know where to sart to find the link except google of u got a garage then u dont need to take it off i only said take them out cuz of wind factors and what not just do thin even coats i even think the can has instructions its just like spraypainting haha

Comment

Working...
                              X