Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Things I want to do this summer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what exactly are you trying to do with ur light?

Comment

If you guys look in the DIY section there is step by step how to's on how to do black housing headlights

Comment

Originally posted by Gmoney707 View Post
        dood i got itt thanks mann.. i jus saw some youtube videoss
        let me know how it turns out i would like to see how it looks

Comment

Oh god these opinions are seriously misguided.
          -Will

Comment

Originally posted by 91dxaccordcb7 View Post
            what exactly are you trying to do with ur light?
            To be honest if you look real closely my lights are actually broken. After getting a fe personal messages I've decided not to buy the lights that I wanted. Instead Im going to go to a junkyard and find some nice in shape headlights for my car. I am going to scroll through the DIY sections and get more info on how to go about doing some of these task myself.

Comment

Originally posted by beatzbydarkness View Post
              To be honest if you look real closely my lights are actually broken. After getting a fe personal messages I've decided not to buy the lights that I wanted. Instead Im going to go to a junkyard and find some nice in shape headlights for my car. I am going to scroll through the DIY sections and get more info on how to go about doing some of these task myself.
              i was going to get those same type of headlights but i decided not to because of all the bad things ive heard about them but are you still going to go with the same taillights tho?

Comment

Originally posted by 91dxaccordcb7 View Post
                i was going to get those same type of headlights but i decided not to because of all the bad things ive heard about them but are you still going to go with the same taillights tho?
                Tail lights yes

Comment

nice good luck with your headlights hope they come out nice

Comment

Yeah dood no problemm id pimp out my ride liek crazy mane but i dont even hhave any mmoney fo da shyt..
                    huh?

Comment

yeah mane ill showw yuu.. i need to go find some tint spray first
                      auto zone, napa or any other car shop will have it

Comment

Working...
                      X