Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flatline : 1993 Nissan 240SX (S13 convertible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol thanks. its real slow though heavier than any other s13 and i still need a tune up and to set my ignition timing.

then im gonna play with some hot cam swaps.

Comment

Loving it dude.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Lower it !

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
        dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
          lol thanks. its real slow though heavier than any other s13
          Topless > added weight

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
            Loving it dude.
            thanks.

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
            Lower it !
            im gonna. its only on ksports i nabbed for $300. need to get the front buckets machined, flip them, and take the 2 unecessary adjustment rings out. thats probably another 3" of low. and the rear just needs some preload taken out.

problem is, i dont have anything to adjsut the damping right now. need a 6" allen key to even see if they go any stiffer. Way too soft right now.

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
            Topless > added weight
            duh. .60 T3 solves that problem anyway.

and im halfway there.

Comment

Damn Marcus...thats totally different...i like it...
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Wheres the truck?

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

I don't know how you do it man, but you are the only person I know that gets parts so damn cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                    Damn Marcus...thats totally different...i like it...
                    thanks. it sucks in the 240 game because there really isn't "different".

a quote from a guy on TR, "theres no ORIGINAL in the 240 scene. Just people going hard, and people in welfare status."

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
                    Wheres the truck?
                    getting no attention in the garage lol. As soon as my funding is set straight and the Vert is in a decent setting ill be ready to rip it apart and actually get it running in a decent time.

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                    I don't know how you do it man, but you are the only person I know that gets parts so damn cheap.

lol. Its a gift i guess. you cant be afraid to spend money and you have to know when to wait. You also have to take chances.

the Jeep cost me $650 but could have had a rod knock. but it was torque converter bolts.

the hatch was $450 and sat not running for 2 years. started up with a couple bad injectors and wound up getting parted out for way more than i paid for it.

the coils ($300)could have been blown but seem to be fine by me.

gotta hustle baby.

Comment

new pics.... front bumpers on.

And, future fitment after some more suspension work, 25mm bolt-on spacers and some 205/45's.
                      pics are a 205/50 with 8-10* of rear camber.

Last edited by Flatline; 04-29-2011, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        Damn convertibles are so rare!
                        In Canada?

There is 1,000 around NC...I see them on craigslist all the time, most are 5speed as well...Maybe you should come down here and buy a few, then take them back there and sell them for a pretty penny...lol

back on topic, My friend Robert used to have a s13 vert with an F20C in it...lol

Your car is pretty dope my friend!

Ninja Edit: You should put twin s13 exhaust cams in her, pretty lopey idle, and KA's breathe a lot better that way!
                        Last edited by 91_CB7_Sedan; 04-29-2011, 09:36 PM.

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                        White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Lol thanks. Verts are rare to see in fairly stock form. The s chassis scene is littered with wide body and full body kit whores.

I have an s13 248 cam in the garage. Need another but I'm not too sure. Running the exhaust cam in the intake causes the valve overlap to be less than optimal without adjustable cam gears. I'm probably gonna go for 264's or even 272's if I can get a head to get machined. Then boost.

Assuming I don't have another cb7 taking all of my automotive attention lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                            Lol thanks. Verts are rare to see in fairly stock form. The s chassis scene is littered with wide body and full body kit whores.

I have an s13 248 cam in the garage. Need another but I'm not too sure. Running the exhaust cam in the intake causes the valve overlap to be less than optimal without adjustable cam gears. I'm probably gonna go for 264's or even 272's if I can get a head to get machined. Then boost.

Assuming I don't have another cb7 taking all of my automotive attention lol.
                            That would be awesome man, I love KA-T's!

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                            White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
                              That would be awesome man, I love KA-T's!
                              yeah, i have a .60arcomp/.63ar turbine T3 on the shelf right now. should be good for about 300-350whp. Thats like golden numbers in an s13. enough to pull on most cars you find on the street.

Comment

ok, plan change....

found a super deal on an SR20det swap. An entire swap trade for my ka24de.

the SR ran but smoked a shit ton when the kid asked my buddy to rebuild it. thought it was something stupid. turned out to be a melted piston in cylinder 3.

and i get to keep my engine until its done being rebuilt.

So im going to be boring the block .20 over, new .20 OEM pistons ($40 each from nissan) and putting that ish back together....

shits gonna get real

Comment

Working...
                                X