No announcement yet.

CB_JoeyG : 1992 Accord EX (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah thx man, yea i miss that little kittay! We got rid of the whole litter that was the only one i actually wanted too!
    My little guy really likes the board and all but would rather just have me hold him while i skate lol!

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Should be installing these sunday Improved design over the same set i have in the coupe

8 Accords so far:

Comment

So nice
        Cant wait to see them installed

Comment

Seeing all this makes me feel like I'm laggin it big time on my wagon :/ haha looking good though man keep it up!
          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

This thing is the hottest wagon around.

Comment

Just going for a clean and functional daily
              Thx buddy

8 Accords so far:

Comment

how are them spc rear camber kit? i picked some off a cb buddy that he found in a box while he was cleaning his garage lol we never knew what brand it was

Comment

SPC is top notch for suspension parts and alignment components. I havent installed them yet but i will try to tmrw. Gonna pull and put the coilovers on the rear of this thing, and dial in the ride height before i get too specific on my camber setting with these adjustables

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Even though I'm still pretty new here, how have I never seen this MRT?! I was never into wagons to be honest, but your wagon has definitely shifted my opinion on them.

Comment

Looking good, liking the work

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

So got all my camber adjustment goodies in

Rear:
                        From this

To this

Front was quite a bit more involved:
                        Front this

and this

to this

And heres how she sits before the alignment

Heres a little shot of my shop, sry its so blurry, damn cell pics!
                        Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 02-19-2013, 03:16 PM.

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Bout to start alignment Round 2! Lol got the rear camber dialed in at -1.0* yesterday not just gotta adjust rear toe. Then front camber and toe

Also found a nice list of discounted Goodyear tires that i may order a set of.. Anyone have any personal experience with any of these that care to review?:
                          goodyear assurance (few different styles)
                          goodyear eagle GT
                          goodyear All eagle f1
                          goodyear fotera

8 Accords so far:

Comment

New exhaust system in the works, not neccessarily the best muffler but hey its not hard to change if i dont like it

As for the Bisi header.. I cut the downpipe off the coupe last night and as it sits i may have my welder cuz below the O2 bung and put a 3 bolt flange there.. thats just an idea im working on and ill ask him about tonight, if he's willing then this motor will be reunited with its Bisi header and hopefully sound a little healthier with a new muffler as opposed to the rotted out stock wagon muff

8 Accords so far:

Comment

nice progress! Your shop is stunning, are registered on garage journal?

Comment

Thx man been trying to stay busy with her

Not familiar with that site. But thank you i'm very gratefull for the opportunity to have such a nice shop

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X