Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Been working on the F22A6 and some pics to share!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much did you shave off the head?

Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by ninjawagon View Post
      The idle is going to sound awesome through a good exhaust.
      I agree! The car that the engine is going into has a 3" on it right now, with 5 resonators. (hah). That splits to a dual side by side euro style 2.5" pipes at the OEM exit.

Originally posted by SunkistCB7 View Post
      Lmao

This looks awesome - its a honda whore (some B, K, and F luvin)
      Oh yeah, its a total Honda whore. haha. I will find a way to use some D series parts in there, too. Just you wait!!

Originally posted by linkcb7 View Post
      How does that mani perform vs. h23 plenum/tb w/ double iab on f22a runners? Im old school also and haven't dipped my toes into much of the newer Honda stuff.
      Unfortunately I dont have an answer to this question, and I never will, as I will never use an F22 intake manifold. They are truly garbage. But we will see if this K series one works well or not.

Originally posted by Flip-Eye View Post
      How much did you shave off the head?

Looks good.
      The head has .060" removed from it.

I am waiting on some rod bearings and then I will hone this thing out and throw it back together. Updates to come!

Comment

Started working on a COP harness for this thing.

Mostly just for show, shits, and giggles. It really wont run any better. Might even be more prone to coil failure by using these VAG coil pencils. LOL!! :P

Comment

i was going to ask how well you thought that manifold was going to fit in the accord bay (doesn't it hang too low and hit stuff?) but it sounds like the perfect solution for your application. Enjoyed the pics, keep up the good work

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

It would fit an accord just fine, since there is WAY more space in the accord.

Might have an issue with the t-stat housing, thats about it.

Comment

I knew it would fit!!

Did you just redrill the flange?

How many bolts hold it on?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                I knew it would fit!!

Did you just redrill the flange?

How many bolts hold it on?
                So far, just redrilled the flange. Theres 6 bolts so far holding it on, without any brackets or anything special. It should even work like that. Thats just re-drilled holes.

Also, I basically finished up the COP harness. Woo my fingers hurt.

Comment

Another secret to bumping up compression is running H22 rods Loving the build and definitely going to give the K mani a try being that I have one laying here lol Post some pics of the car it's going in! I love me some Frankenstein builds! Keep up the work!
                  '93 LX Wagon (On the back burner)
                  '92 EX Wagon (Traded)
                  '93 EX Wagon (Current DD)

Comment

Whats your plan for the COPs?

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
                      Whats your plan for the COPs?
                      Well the plans for the COPs has changed recently. I tested the harness, car had no spark. The resistance in the VW wires is anywhere from 14 ohms to 50 ohms, it has issues. The wire is just old, over heated and fatigued. I am going to re-do the harness with Honda D17 coils and hope it actually works this time. Lol. The coil fire signal is driven by an aftermarket cop control box that I bought as a proto type a few years ago. More details on it, if it even works.

Originally posted by turboHLS30 View Post
                      Another secret to bumping up compression is running H22 rods Loving the build and definitely going to give the K mani a try being that I have one laying here lol Post some pics of the car it's going in! I love me some Frankenstein builds! Keep up the work!
                      I guess the H22 rods are a bit longer? What I need is a piston with the same deck height and wrist pin diameter (same bore or maybe 1-2mm larger would be cool), that has higher compression than the -15cc suckers in the F22 stock. I wish there was a flat top or close to it available, that would be bad ass.

Heres the car, looks like I only have pics of its ugly side. It actually has no rust, the repair on the rear was the result of a parking lot miss-hap. 5ft nothing man driving F350 has terrible line of sight. Haha. And front fender was replaced when the car was stolen, and crashed while the thieves were running from the police. Dicks!!!!

Comment

Bottom end back together!

Garage kitchen ftw about to be just a kitchen again! Wow hahahah.

Comment

I love it , can't wait to see this thing on the track!!!

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
                            I love it , can't wait to see this thing on the track!!!
                            Man, I hate life right now, our track STILL ISNT OPEN. Paving controversy that is costing everyone the season. Nightmare.

Good new is:

Last edited by FarmerD; 07-01-2014, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FarmerD View Post
                                D series?

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Working...
                                X