Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Been working on the F22A6 and some pics to share!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B series. This one is a 92-93 LS trans. I could go hydro but I like cable.

Comment

Great work! This is def. one of my favorite threads to check out, some good hardcore modding in here HiProfile didn't make that top bracket did he? Or did you or someone else? Looks really good. Is the rear T bracket modded as well? Pivot thru bolt raised up like an inch or something like that? Anxious to see more of this project

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
        Great work! This is def. one of my favorite threads to check out, some good hardcore modding in here HiProfile didn't make that top bracket did he? Or did you or someone else? Looks really good. Is the rear T bracket modded as well? Pivot thru bolt raised up like an inch or something like that? Anxious to see more of this project
        Hey man, thanks for that compliment on the thread. I really appreciate that.

HiProfile is a good internet buddy of mine we bounce ideas off each other all the time. The bracket is a total knock off of what he did previous, but I fabricated it all up myself. Instead of two through bolts for the tranny I tapped the tranny for 5/8ths course threads.

The rear trans bracket is also modded, exactly like you said. The original upper mount ears were chopped off, and then some flat bar was welded in, in its place.

HiProfile is supplying the injectors and the original F2B idea for this build. Love that guy!

Comment

Got the back of the block clearanced for the axle shaft.

Basically time to bolt the head on, make my t-stat relocator bracket, and fire it up!

Comment

Been following your thread and HiProfile's over on DSO for some time now, they both have a TON of info in there. Really looking forward to the results of what you're putting together, especially with that cam and intake manifold.

'98 Prelude resto/mod thread

Comment

Hey man thanks for the heads up.

I sure hope this thing makes at least 200whp. It better!!! Its been a lot of little things and small bits of work that have added up to a huge amount of work to make this happen. But whatever. We will see. We will see....

Comment

update?

Comment

Update!! Things changed. I wanted to put this into my ED, but the engine I have in there right now is just too good. So I decided to put this into my winter beater Integra.

Havent driven it far, but I did drive it about half an hour. 30km or so. No serious issues. I had a problem with how I did my distributor... fail. You just use a stock D15B7 dizzy if you ever want to do this. They are identical to OBD1 F22 dizzys except they have an internal coil. Very simple.

Balance shaft delete works. IM works. Clutch works. Idle motor works. Header fit after some modifications. All in all, I am very happy.

Check it out!!

Last edited by FarmerD; 11-22-2014, 01:36 PM.

Comment

F22A engines have an internal coil as well on the '90-'91 model. I've never seen the D15B7 distributor to know if it's the exact same, but it's cool that you got it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by hamburglar View Post
                      F22A engines have an internal coil as well on the '90-'91 model. I've never seen the D15B7 distributor to know if it's the exact same, but it's cool that you got it to work.
                      Are 90-91 Accords OBD1? Thats good info to have, sir. Thank you.

And yes, D15B7 (P06) dizzy is 100% bolt up plug and play if you want an internal coil for what ever reason and have an OBD1 engine harness.

Comment

I'm a girl, but thanks. And yes, the '90-'91 Accords are OBD1 just as the '92-'93s are.

Comment

Well, thank you, girl! My apologies for assuming. My gf is always teaching me car stuff all the time, so I am used to it. Haha.

A few updated pics since washing the car and driving it a bit.

Comment

I can't wait to see what this puts down. How does it feel? I want all this, but with an F23 block. I miss my Integras, as much as I love my CD7, the Integra is just 'right' to me in terms of size, comfort, interior layout and quality; not to mention the chassis development.

Looks like you extended the secondaries and collector with a short cone?

'98 Prelude resto/mod thread

Comment

I love Integras too. You said it perfectly.

The header was modified to make the collector slightly smaller. 1-7/8" choke and smooth radius out and in. I had to cut the header because it was pointing at the cross member. So those patches you see there are where I slit the header, bend it down to point at the exhaust at the correct angle, then patched the slots.

Pic:

Comment

I've also been following this on d-series.org. danz has done some serious work on this. I look foward to the numbers he puts down.
                                91 accord daily

Comment

Working...
                                X