Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pics of newish paint and ish...

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
    White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

looks alot better man what you lowered on?

Comment

Originally posted by slammed91cb7 View Post
        looks alot better man what you lowered on?
        Thanks man
        KYB/GC sleeves.

White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

How are those seats treating ya?
          -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
          -1993 Accord EX SOLD
          -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
          -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
            How are those seats treating ya?
            Quite well. They are very appreciated.

Sending you a PM momentarily good sir!

Comment

CB is lookin good man. glad you got it dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                CB is lookin good man. glad you got it dropped.
                Couldn't be in UGS unless it was legit my man!

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
                  Couldn't be in UGS unless it was legit my man!
                  haha. well ill be joining the rest of you soon. just gotta get the CB and get it ready. should have it all done by the end of October or the middle of November....hopefully...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    haha. well ill be joining the rest of you soon. just gotta get the CB and get it ready. should have it all done by the end of October or the middle of November....hopefully...
                    Good man!

Just hope I'm able to drop some jaws when my car is done. You know what I'm talking about T...lol I'm coming for you 90-JDMCB7...

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
                      Good man!

Just hope I'm able to drop some jaws when my car is done. You know what I'm talking about T...lol I'm coming for you 90-JDMCB7...
                      oh shnit. G-boro tony....he's callin you out homie.

Comment

nice cb bro keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by pupildel View Post
                          nice cb bro keep it up
                          Thanks my man

Comment

Looks alot better than that 2 tone junk man.Keep at it...oh what wheels are those if you don't mind me asking.

02 Crv
                            02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                            92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                            Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                              oh what wheels are those if you don't mind me asking.
                              Good question...lol idk what they are. Made in Japan though, I can tell you that...

Comment

Working...
                              X