Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wire routing options from engine bay to radio compartment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wire routing options from engine bay to radio compartment?

I have a 1992 honda accord ex coupe. I am wiring up my water temp gauge that is connected to my upper rad hose into the gauge in my radio compartment. What is the best route to take?

most people go through the unused plastic plug far up in the passenger footwell under the dash, it's about 1 inch in diameter. It comes out behind/below the Charcoal Canister inside of the engine bay. If you pull the canister out of the way, youll find the cap below the mounting bracket.

hey, where in Denver are you?
    Last edited by cp[mike]; 03-04-2017, 05:25 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
      most people go through the unused plastic plug far up in the passenger footwell under the dash, it's about 1 inch in diameter. It comes out behind/below the Charcoal Canister inside of the engine bay. If you pull the canister out of the way, youll find the cap below the mounting bracket.

hey, where in Denver are you?
      I am in englewood. Ok cool, good to know that. Was about to use the one on the drivers side. Guess i am going to have to put my car on jack stands. I am guessing i can reach that by just getting the stuff out of the way in the engine compartment without getting underneath the car or is it easier to put it on jack stands to reach that. Do u live in Denver area. You want to come and help.
      Last edited by zedjr10; 03-04-2017, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Cool i see the hole in my passengers side. Wow thats a big hole and it has no cover or anything stopping stuff coming into inside of car. Thanks soo much. This is so easy now. Thought i was going to have to get under the car and cut into rubber grommets or something.

Comment

Working...
        X