Radio
    Factory!full working factory speakers too

Motor/trans
    Stock untouched

Future plans
    Crap load body work/ paint
    Not really sure at the moment what else just fix it and go from there

Pics/ story
    Got this thing for $100! Yep the wife has been up my butt for a while now to get her another CB... Well hear she is. So far it's got some tranns issues and needs hella body work. 3rd owner. Person I got it from has owned it for 20+ Years.

my new turbo build

Decent pick up for a bill! Glad it found a good home!
    1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

Well it's time to start project f-me. Lmao full tune up from my work and trans swap.

Jaber cb7 in da house!

I ended up getting a 97 oddessy mpja transmission for $30 from a good friend. I wasn't sure if it was gonna work with the CB being some sort of sensor thing extra that the CB trans doesn't utilize. But screw it $30 and 3-4 hours later and it works! Beautifully might I add. Only issue is the extremely short gears. It's almost identical to a h22 trans.

Quick as hell acceleration tho. Not what I was looking for but hey $30 right. Lmao

my new turbo build

Comment

Ok so it has been along time for me even touching any of my cars. I word like a dog but still mange to fuck shit up lol. So this monstrosity decided it didn't like the rod bearings in it so it spun one. Long story short I put new bearings in it and it spot the same one again so some thing is changing for the better. I know I said I wasn't doing anything performance wise to this but it's me! So I have the hook up( just good friends with the guys at my local j yard) they hooked me up with a f23a4 ulev motor with.......

check this 46k!

Lol. So I got it for the low price of $100
        Got it home and quickly decided what was happening. The current f22a6 head and intake matched with the bottom end of this thing making it a f23 non vtec. Now I don't know if you guys know. But the f23 motors come with 9.8.1 compression so that alone is a good bump. I plan on matching this with a slim 3 layer gasket which should net this thing just shy of 10.0 for compression. Gonna have the head milled some too. So the plan is to have a bone stock looking car with a nice 200 hp sleeper motor lol.

P.s I'm gonna bottle feed it!! Mmmwwwhahaha

Anyway here the pics I took as I was ripping this thing down to block only.

And had to see but walls look as if they just left the factory

my new turbo build

Comment

Well she is toast. Tie rod let go I ended up flipping the car a few times. I hit the only mail box that was cemented in to the ground............ that I which cause me to flip. Broke my neck, dislocated my shoulder and had to get 30 staples in my head

And here's me like he after crash awaiting surgery not for fair of heart

my new turbo build

Comment

Holy shit man! Glad to see that your still mostly alright. That is so unfortunate that the tie rod let go and you had to find the one mail box that wouldn't budge. Keep your head up man.
            MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Awww dude, Hope you get better soon.

Comment

Holy shit! I'm very glad you're okay, dude! That's a serious wreck, man. I'm sorry that you had to go through that, damn..

Comment

Uh wow, glad you are ok. Praying for a speedy recovery man. Any permanent damage for you? That's a really bad wreck.
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                    Uh wow, glad you are ok. Praying for a speedy recovery man. Any permanent damage for you? That's a really bad wreck.
                    Thanks guys! Not really sure on permanent damage yet. Doctors don't really think so. It feels like I may have lost some movement in my right arm. Could be just from the pain still but I'm ok for most part.

my new turbo build

Comment

Ouch, that sucks. Get better soon!!!
                      http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Holy crap dude!
                        I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Working...
                        X