Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

steering wheel swaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
    i ahve to know where you got that. i need one so bad. its pobably the only thing that could prevent people from stealing my car.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&e...elease&spell=1

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

man, thanks josh, helping me all over this site

Comment

You know what would be cool if one of us could get the 2009 Acura TSX Steering Wheel to work with the fuction of the controls.

Comment

i ahve to know where you got that. i need one so bad. its pobably the only thing that could prevent people from stealing my car.
          Smart thieves will bring their own lol. Or they'll just use a flatbed. It does make it a little bit harder for people to mess with though.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord Euro R View Post
            You know what would be cool if one of us could get the 2009 Acura TSX Steering Wheel to work with the fuction of the controls.
            our cars don't even have half the things for the controls to control...... that being said my next steering wheel will be:

with functioning controls

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
              I recently found out that Acura Vigor wheels fit in our CB7s. I found a mint, black leather wrapped one.

vigor and legend share alot of the same parts so a legend one quite possibly work as well
              frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by 90accords View Post
                our cars don't even have half the things for the controls to control......
                Well on the left side is Volume control with an adapter and a after market stereo it should work. And on the right side is cruise control. then the bottom left is for bluetooth handset connection which you could also get an adapter for that. But there would still be a good amount of wiring involved. I think the issue would be how to mount the steering wheel. Maybe I will try it myself if I have some side project money.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord Euro R View Post
                  I woudn't mind swapping one of those even if the controls dont work
                  My ride History:
                  Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
                  Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
                  Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
                  -----------------------------------
                  1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_91/DX View Post
                    I did the ba4

yo thats wasupp looks good were can i get one

MY H22 SEDAN

Comment

Originally posted by 93JDMBeast View Post
                      yo thats wasupp looks good
                      ^^^^I'm with him I like that one the best

My ride:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143916

Comment

Try looking up Type-R steering wheels...I'll help out...And send you the link if I find one for you bro...
                        Last edited by Kash_619; 10-25-2010, 05:46 PM.
                        My signature was removed because it was too big.

Comment

Bro not to bust your bubble or anything...But if somebody wants your car they will find away to get it...And there's stuff made to counter act stuff like removerable streering wheels...Trust me my homie got his car jacked with his streering wheel in his backpack and we were at school...And his car has a kill switch...Nothing in this world is a 100% guarantee car jacked proof...Your best bet would be to pay your insurance on ttime keep pictures of everything aftermarket and ALL of your original receipts in a folder for your car and not inside of your car either...

Comment

Originally posted by Kash_619 View Post
                            I believe that might be the BB6 auto cluster...
                            did you even bother to read the date of the last post?

good job reviving a threads thats over a year old...noob

My Members Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdizzle View Post
                              did you even bother to read the date of the last post?

good job reviving a threads thats over a year old...noob
                              My bad...But at the same time are year old or not...People still look at the posts...But from now on I'll pay more attention to dates...Once again my bad...And no disrespect intended...

Comment

this is a good thread! i'm glad it got back up or i never woulda seen it!
                                blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Working...
                                X