NE kanc cruse meet thread / mini meets thread 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NE kanc cruse meet thread / mini meets thread 2012

so i have to remake the thread since it was lost in the site crash.

so we have a lil option now for the kanc cruise if you want to join the NCC autocross club for a breast cancer fundraiser cruise of the kanc.
    if you have and plroblems geting there just call or txt me at 6037676471 <isaiah>.
    http://www.facebook.com/events/276398099103651/

i hope to have us cruse the kanc get some good shots and vids anyone with good cameras and gopros please bring them. and i had look at the route arounf the main town area of north conway.

and if we have the time i want to cruse hurricane mtn rd its a fun curvy back mtn rd look ith up on youtube i'll post some of the vids later on and or pics

THE OTHER PART OF THIS THREAD

i would like to have a mini meet like the hooters meet i had a few years ago.
    henry dee and i had talked about a redrobin meet in nashua or go down to dave and busters and a few other places like that.

we would like some more ideas. come one we need to get the NE crew together.

ANY IDEAS FOR MINI MEETS? ANYONE?
    Last edited by i-07; 03-29-2012, 10:12 PM.
    back at it again

save for me
    back at it again

Comment

I can't wait for the meet! I will be doing my last driving hour today and then I can finally go take the test to get my license! Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
        I can't wait for the meet! I will be doing my last driving hour today and then I can finally go take the test to get my license! Can't wait!
        nice
        back at it again

Comment

Pawtuckaway state park wouldn't be a bad option for a BBQ type of thing if they allow it.

Comment

did someone say meet ..im looking forward to another one i jus went to a meet on the the 29th @ Tony Luke's in PA it was good though mostly CD's, but anyway i am down if its not too far and a BBQ sounds good. Question what is a Kanc? im misinformed of that terminology.

Comment

Originally posted by real_mckoy View Post
              did someone say meet ..im looking forward to another one i jus went to a meet on the the 29th @ Tony Luke's in PA it was good though mostly CD's, but anyway i am down if its not too far and a BBQ sounds good. Question what is a Kanc? im misinformed of that terminology.
              Windy twisty mountain road, nice to cruise for scenery.

Comment

yeah rob if you can get more info on that place that will be cool man.

yeah man the kanc is fun aka the kangamangus highway
                back at it again

Comment

so yeah some mini meet/ bbqs would be fun to have the spring and summer
                  back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                    so yeah some mini meet/ bbqs would be fun to have the spring and summer
                    Yes definitely during spring or summer when it is warm out. Are there any parks that would let you do that? I know one in my town that has grills in the woods for you to cook on. It's right on a lake too. I want to rent out a gazebo one day this summer and set up a mini meet there. Would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
                      Yes definitely during spring or summer when it is warm out. Are there any parks that would let you do that? I know one in my town that has grills in the woods for you to cook on. It's right on a lake too. I want to rent out a gazebo one day this summer and set up a mini meet there. Would be nice.
                      yeah mam get more info for us and we could do a mini meet
                      back at it again

Comment

so yeah i hope that it's a good turn out this year
                        back at it again

Comment

Don't forget about the lake winni cruise. Had a decent tuurnout. Any one wanna do it again? Nice cruise around the big lake in the fall. Fun times.
                          Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

Originally posted by jst_4_kiks View Post
                            Don't forget about the lake winni cruise. Had a decent tuurnout. Any one wanna do it again? Nice cruise around the big lake in the fall. Fun times.
                            i'd do that again too

a one during the summer up there too
                            back at it again

Comment

Just to let you know that the hurricane mountain road is almost like driving up and down mount washington. The same kind of road so if you don't have decent brakes you could be in trouble.

The Kanc is a good ride in the fall, only thing is there's a lot of motorcycles.

If you wan't to know more about the kanc just let me know I live right by it.
                              1991 Honda Accord 2DR LX 180,000 Miles RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X