Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my 91 cb9 h22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like the engine bay a lot

Comment

LMAO THANX MAN..IM TRYING BRO...IT AINT EASY BUT I AM TRYING! U JUST GOTTA SAVE AND WAIT AND IT WILL ALL FALL IN PLACE..THATS WAT I LEARNED THESE PAST YEARS OF ME BUILDING HONDAS..MORE TIME U SPEND ON IT THE MORE BETTER IT COMES OUT..!
      Originally posted by jdmCB907 View Post
      Dam you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol fuck i wish i had the paper to do that

Comment

WELL ITS JUST THE STOCK 91 SEDAN BUMBER I JUST MADE IT FIT!! THANX ALOT MAN...

Originally posted by Skeet Skeet View Post
        You got that rare wagon bumper....nice

Comment

well I Had A H22 Now Its Really A H23vtec Sir Motor..but Everybody Thinks It A H22 So Its Kool..same Shyt....lmao...thanx For Luv...

Originally posted by cb7 Dohc View Post
          im Feeling The Wagon With The H22 Keep Up The Good Work

Comment

if It Wasnt To You I Wouldnt Be Looking Good Thanx Cuzo!!!!!!!luv U My Nikkka!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ceelooboob View Post
            looking Good

Comment

I GOT A FEW MORE LIL THINGS I WANNA ADD TO THE BAY! BUT YA WILL DEFF SEE..BEFORE ALOT OF PPL IN MY HOOD!!!

Originally posted by AUTOMODSGST View Post
              like the engine bay a lot

Comment

love the bay man. Its so easy to read your engine bay, nice job
                Ever think of relocating your battery to the trunk and getting a cool a$$ color matching air intake to fill the void?

Comment

Working...
                X