CB7 getting rear ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 getting rear ended

i subscribe to these crash videos....don't really know why lol.

But here's a 90-91 LX Sedan getting creamed at :53 and the video leading up to it moments before with him driving erraticly...poor CB made it 27 years before being in the hands of a wreckless teenager

Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 06:10 AM.

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Incompetent drivers are the most frustrating thing in the world, to me. It's the complete lack of common sense and courtesy, and it's so. damn. often. that I see these things myself. There really needs to be a stricter system on who's allowed a license to drive, practical tests every time you get a new card, and a better way of stopping phone use while on the move.

As for the loss of the CB... eh, there are plenty more.

That moped one reminded me of an identical situation I had behind a motorcyclist. I left plenty of space for this guy despite him going 5-10 under, but he still kept gesturing behind him, and even went as far as to lock up his rear tire. A moment later, he cut off the car next to me in a two-lane roundabout rather than go the same way I did. Lucky for him, I guess. Working customer service for eight years, I've got plenty of anger at stupidity to vent.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
    X