No announcement yet.

Ol blue : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of paint did you use for rust prevention.
    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
      What kind of paint did you use for rust prevention.
      I think it was iron armor or something like that. It is only a rubberized coating, said it was for the undercarriage/chassis. I figured it would be better than nothing.

Comment

Tried out my powder coater on my wiper arms today. I don't think they are to bad for being a beginner at it.

At least they are better than what they were before.

Comment

thats cool i just painted my wiper arms last night with primer,black,and clear.
          CB7TUNER.com
          Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

I quickly spray painted my front wiper arms on my cb7 but I only did it because sun hitting it blinded me lol yours look nice though
            " Insert funny quote here "

Comment

Originally posted by cb9love View Post
              thats cool i just painted my wiper arms last night with primer,black,and clear.
              I was just going to paint mine too but I but wasn't sure how long it would last with the harsh winters up here.

Originally posted by spiderpig View Post
              I quickly spray painted my front wiper arms on my cb7 but I only did it because sun hitting it blinded me lol yours look nice though
              Mine weren't the best in the sun either lol, I drove home everyday this summer into the sun. Now that I did this by time I get going home the sun is already down.

Comment

Got a block heater yesterday from a buddy of mine for free. Don't know if I am going to install it though. I have been debating on selling the wagon with everything I have with it, but I won't sell it to just anybody only a true cb7/9 enthusiast. This is still up in the air though. I am really wanting a 1999-2001 2.5rs sedan and the gf won't let that happen unless I sell one of my cars. So this might not get a 5 speed swap after all or a cammed motor. Will update in a few weeks on a final decision.

Comment

Originally posted by ol blue View Post
                  Got a block heater yesterday from a buddy of mine for free. Don't know if I am going to install it though. I have been debating on selling the wagon with everything I have with it, but I won't sell it to just anybody only a true cb7/9 enthusiast. This is still up in the air though. I am really wanting a 1999-2001 2.5rs sedan and the gf won't let that happen unless I sell one of my cars. So this might not get a 5 speed swap after all or a cammed motor. Will update in a few weeks on a final decision.
                  I dont know man I drive a 5 spd wagon that has a mild cam and a lil stroke and well f**k driving a worthless sedan, In my world all cars should be coupe or wagon's, sedans are a bad compromise, but thats just 1 a**holes opinion.
                  CB7TUNER.com

Comment

Decided to keep it for awhile yet maybe another year or two. So I started picking up some more goodies for it.

Picked these up in Washington when I went to visit my sister in Tacoma. I actually picked up 2 sets of these but one is 5x100 bolt pattern, going to sell them to a buddy for his 03 2.5rs.

Also picked up a 2door legend lip, It came off I think a 93 legend 6sp type 2. A moonroof visor I got for $5, and I wish I would have bought one long ago because it keeps everything quiet when you open it up.

P.S: The rims are enkei rsv's, they are also very shittly plastidipped but will be getting a hre gold color on them. Powdercoat of course.
                    Last edited by ol blue; 01-17-2015, 11:45 PM.

Comment

I smilin this mornin.
                      CB7TUNER.com

Comment

So I have been really slacking but when you move into a house a lot of unsuspected bills need to be paid. I still have all the parts to put on but I have been working on my 84 corvette instead. I did buy some parts for this thing though.

Koni strts, omni 68mm throttle body and 205/45/17s for the rims. I just need to finish sandblasting them first and put paint on before I put tires on. Any suggestions on a color? I was thinking hre gold or a dark bronze for a color.

One more thing, I smacked 2 deer about a month ago so I need a new hood bumper and bumper lights. I bought 2 new headlights and orange turn signal lights with the reflectors. That is all for now.

Comment

Here are the wheels that will be going on here in the near future. Not great by any means but out of all the cb7s I owned I finally get to put on some rims that I like. These will go on after I get the timing belt done with the seals.

Does anyone know what spring would be good with my wagon and koni strts? I was thinking ksports, but I think that them dropping 2.25in in front and back will make the rear sit lower since there is more weight.
                          Last edited by ol blue; 04-13-2015, 07:44 PM. Reason: Forgot the image

Comment

Got the timing belt done this weekend since I had a 3day weekend. While I was in there I replaced the seals that were leaking and the water pump. I left off the balance shaft belt and I highly recommend to anyone that is thinking about leaving it off, don't.

Since I got the timing belt done I decided to put on the rims.
                            Last edited by ol blue; 04-24-2015, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Ordered a rear sigma replica lip from jack_lee and will be ordering some lowering springs soon. Will be going with Megan springs.

Comment

Originally posted by ol blue View Post
                                Ordered a rear sigma replica lip from jack_lee and will be ordering some lowering springs soon. Will be going with Megan springs.
                                in for pics on the sigma lip on the wagon bumper
                                CB7TUNER.com

Comment

Working...
                                X