No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do what you can when you can. We like updates about your job, too, though!
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Updates about my job eh? Anybody guess what these tires are for?
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Those are the new Viper wheels.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Being away from home for such big chunks of time must be taxing, but man i'm envious of how much you're probably saving in the mean time.

Parts shopping spree when you get back to work on her?

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
            Those are the new Viper wheels.
            Nope, Hellcat wheels. I'll be testing one for two weeks at the beginning of Feb

Taxing yes, but I've spent nothing on food or gas, utilities are nothing, and I'm not spending money on random stuff. Plus, I get OT on trips, I believe my last paycheck on the 29th should put me just over 12k before taxes for the month of January...

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
              Nope, Hellcat wheels. I'll be testing one for two weeks at the beginning of Feb

Taxing yes, but I've spent nothing on food or gas, utilities are nothing, and I'm not spending money on random stuff. Plus, I get OT on trips, I believe my last paycheck on the 29th should put me just over 12k before taxes for the month of January...
              Fuckin' a, man. I would go on a parts shopping spree like none other.

Volks? Well shit, why not? Custom valved Motons? Suuuuure.

Comment

Haha it's tempting. But I dumped about 4k into debt last month. I'm doing everything I can to boost my credit score by paying off my credit cards, purchasing everything through my main card and paying off the statement every month. I just helped my mom buy an 09 Fit too. I plan on buying a house in a few years and an SRT Challenger once I'm done with the Charger. I need good credit and capital for that. The Honda will get attention, but my future needs more lol.

Comment

Plus it was easier to drop a few k on it when my life was school, cup o noodles, and Honda, but now that I have a life stuff cost money. Went to a buddies wedding, that was a grand, just visiting my family cost well over a grand because I'm so far away. For example, cams and springs, close to 1000. That 1000 could be a weekend trip to somewhere cool or I could put it towards my student loans. Plus I like doing other stuff now too.

Comment

It's that "other stuff" when shit starts to get expensive. smh

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Sometimes life gets in the way. lol

Comment

I love my job

Comment

Wow, it is 69 degrees outside!
                          Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Haha. I flew out of Detroit the morning after the snowpocolypse right into 80 degree weather in AZ. Another 3 week trip. This car sounds crazy awesome.

Comment

Omg I am so jelly , I love that hellcat charger though. I would love to try and purchase it but my wife would strangle me if I bought it. Can't imagine bringing home a hellcat while trying to build the accord and a fa5 civic , she would go nuts lol.
                              Last edited by Jarrett; 02-11-2015, 04:02 AM.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Dayyyyyyyum!

Comment

Working...
                                X