X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    Go eat a banana Phil.
    next time you're near orlando let me know ,i'll meet you half way.

E-thugging is cheap , i got something for you

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

HA. you were called out plenty of times and never showed up. And who's e-thugging here? All I did was tell you to go eat a banana? They're good for you.

I'll be at AFM

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

oh really,how did i miss that

that's a long time to wait,but when ever i see you ,i hope you're ready
        (take this as a threat)

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
          oh really,how did i miss that

that's a long time to wait,but when ever i see you ,i hope you're ready
          (take this as a threat)
          I'm scared dude.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Yo Yo Yo....everyone just keep there lug Nutz tighten this is the last place to be starting drama cant we all just get along...lol

My Ride http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131930

Comment

this shit is really getting fucked up.....Some people need to keep their mouth shut and stop all this calling out bullshit... What this is leading to is major disaster.. Now im hearing ILL BE AT aFM 09. What does that mean.. Ruin it for alot of people that are looking forward to a meet that will be full of drama.Alot of people are doing alot of upgrades in florida for this meet...Im focused on building my two cars for what? So people can do this he said she said bullshit on the forum..... The place for that is www.Myspace.com. or you can go to your local elementary school and hang out with all the kids on the playground....Thats childish bullshit...

This is my 91 accordwagon ex-r her name is Layshia

This is my other wagon her name is Tangy

Comment

Guys guys lets stop this shit and lets stop this shit right now..I didnt want this at all...The O-town crew is a FAMILY .and a family period..We all know in every family there gotta have disagreements but were adults and lets fix this like adults..
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Yo guys keep this thread clean!!! It's all we got here and I don't want it to be close..... If this keep up, I'm going to start to delete posts to keep it clean.... Keep that shit on PM
                  Accord Of The Month January 09
                  Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                  BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

relax kids, go work on your projects and get off the computer for awhile, lol

Comment

Jacob, I don't really know you. All I know is that when I came to get tuned and met you and the wife for the first time you guys treated my wife and I like family. I don't know the story but all you kids that are sending threats back and forth need to stop. It doesn't solve anything. AFM is about our love for our cars. If anyone is coming for any other reason DON'T COME. There are people that are working very hard for this meet and there are people that are coming from very far. So there is know way that we're gonna let anyone F it up. Damn, this is the longest post I've ever written.

PURCHASED NOVEMBER 1991. THAT'S RIGHT, I'M THE ONE AND ONLY OWNER. BEAT THAT!

Comment

see ppl got tension in they hearts and looking at shit all wrong, if u look at what phil said pretty much all it said was dont call it the otown crew because those individuals whoever they are that did whatever dont represent orlando so saying its the otown crew is making us as a whole look bad. the comment d12 made about the banana wasnt necesary at all and usual, when i see that comment usualy refers to something racist, but i aint getn offended about it because im hoping dats not what he meant about it. yeh second of all alot of ppl didnt go to a meet not sure which one because there was said drama supposed to happen there, so plz dont ruin this meet, cause i plan on coming out hard, so dont ruin the debut

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                        disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

amen juice. btw juice get ready, the freakin battle of the coupes this year is going to be insane. all the coupe guys are sweating it, plus we have one more joining us soon thats pretty well put together

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                            amen juice. btw juice get ready, the freakin battle of the coupes this year is going to be insane. all the coupe guys are sweating it, plus we have one more joining us soon thats pretty well put together
                            aww shit, das wats up, lol battle of the coupes lol, im just excited at all the diffrent style of coupes there could be, hopefully get some new mod ideas from ppl there

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                            disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                              LOL... you know who sweating the most out of all of them ... he trying his best to get things done !!! i have to say that i am going to have to keep my eye on the south florida guys... i want to know who this mystery person is that is all that. . i hate to make a trip down there.... but if needed i will. LOL ... plus i need a small vacation down there for some ceviche and beer ... if you know what i mean felipe... .

Originally posted by Devergote
                              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                                LOL... you know who sweating the most out of all of them ... he trying his best to get things done !!! i have to say that i am going to have to keep my eye on the south florida guys... i want to know who this mystery person is that is all that. . i hate to make a trip down there.... but if needed i will. LOL ... plus i need a small vacation down there for some ceviche and beer ... if you know what i mean felipe... .
                                No need, you might have a sedan to worry about.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Working...
                                X