Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stop here and show off your custom work and parts!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
    92-96 Prelude seats with autobelt (believe I was the first to do this way back when)

(note the oh so early 2000's white faced gauges with red needles, JDM y0)

1991-1993 shifter in a 1990 with a basket drop

1994-1995 TRUST GRacer lip on a 1990 front bumper

I still miss that car.
    The OEM floor mats look pretty cool with the letters looking pixelated

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
      I've got some custom shiz going for my whip...

Me three! I'm trying to fit the needed parts around my getting tires for the RSX next month. I hand-polished my Spoon header, and the OEM downpipe it bolts to is getting the collector mod. Before & after giving my... uh, head, a, erm... hand job:

Oil pan I rattle-canned orange, thinking I'd be getting Bisimoto's cam gears and have a bit of color continuity. I'm not sure they even make them anymore, so I may end up with Skunk2s, but whatever...

'OEM Blue-Top" inspired rattle-can job. BMW's Monaco Blue Metallic, which my CB will be done in. The white base coat turned out so friggin' mint, there are times I wish I had stopped right then...

A friend used to have an SE in Cashmere Silver Metallic, so I did up an F22 cover I had sitting around, only for him to get rid of the car. It's now on Craigslist...

Because gauge pods give cops a reason to pull you over and find something to bust you for, I'm hiding mine in the glove box. Cut up some plexi and wrapped it tweed. Still have more gauges to buy...

Your refinishing skills are sick bro mad props on everything. But how did those headers last after the heat from running?
      a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed
      out with the old and in with the new

Comment

Working...
      X