Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confessions of a Valet

http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/auto...parking-valet/

My favorite quote(and i know Deev will like this)...
    Drifting......Surprisingly, the Chrysler Crossfire does a great job.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Lol at the convertible Mustang with lambo doors. They deserved to be torn off.
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Hahahaha I never let anybody drive my car again.

Comment

As a porter at a dealership, i can vouch for a few of those things. We dont have a big lot so getting anything over 20 or 30 is near impossible. We do have one or two long rows though, and if its got enough power, you could see 35 or 40, but those kind of cars rarely come through and if they do, theyre usually left inside.

Havent come across any lambo doors or anything like that yet.

And the most ive heard being taken from a car was change. Like $.50. Nothing major.

And in my 2 years, ive only received a tip once.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I used to work at an auction yard, on sale days we would have to run the showroom cars down to our car wash. After exiting the car wash you'd have to make an immediate 180 degree turn to go back to showroom and boy was there nothing better than being in a manual 350z with traction control turned off and soapy tires.

Comment

Yeah, I have had this stuff happen to my mom's truck, it's the Silverado. at the Hospital, they have the Valet parking and they have a 5 story parking garage...well the idiot who went and parked it, fish tailed it and hit another car with it.

I know you guys want to have fun and stuff but have boundaries...and going through the person's car or truck is not something I'd be bragging about.

Comment

Working...
            X