No announcement yet.

Beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been buying cheap... this weekend, it's Beck's Dark. (which, for commercial fake German beer, it's actually quite good!)

Comment

I'm drinking cheap this week too. Full Sail black session. Not too bad honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
        I'm drinking cheap this week too. Full Sail black session. Not too bad honestly.
        I hate that one, but the regular session, cream ale, ipa and the import are dank. I had the cream on nitro at theirbrewery. Freaking amazing.

I just got five gallons of fresh cascade hops.
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Currently drinking Hop Valley's Alpha Centari IPA, SUPER hoppy.
          Originally posted by Mishakol129
          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
            I hate that one, but the regular session, cream ale, ipa and the import are dank. I had the cream on nitro at theirbrewery. Freaking amazing.

I just got five gallons of fresh cascade hops.
            Are you wet hopping something? My peanut butter porter was a fail. Acetic acid made its way in from the peanut butter I guess... So I now have cooking vinegarish peanut beer. (Never happened before, kinda shocked because I'm super anal on being sanitary)

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
              Are you wet hopping something? My peanut butter porter was a fail. Acetic acid made its way in from the peanut butter I guess... So I now have cooking vinegarish peanut beer. (Never happened before, kinda shocked because I'm super anal on being sanitary)
              Yea I am wet hoping an ipa......... Well see how many I can fit in my carboy hahahaha. My wife started her abuelita hot chocolate stout again for her friends bday party.
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I have also cheaped out on beer lately, been drinking Narrangansett

Comment

Still being cheap over here. Rolling Rock.

Phatdoughnut, how did the wet hop go?

Comment

Picked up a Sam Adams Fall sampler 12 pack for Popenado. I live spitting distance from Philly, so basically... I can't go anywhere this weekend. Highways are closed left and right.

I used to hate Sam Adams. Hit the brewery tour a few years back with AccordWarrior (who conveniently doesn't drink, so his girlfriend and I got to divvy up his share of the beer and then not have to drive ) Ever since, I've been a fan. Something in learning about the company made the beer taste better!

Sampler pack has the Boston Lager, Hoppy Red (tasty), Octoberfest (great when it's frosty), and Pumpkin (drinkable... mid-pack in the pumpkin beer game.)

Comment

Deev, do you know of any pumpkin beers without cinnamon? I'd really like to try one.

Comment

Back forty brewing company Truck Stop Honey....best beer I've ever tasted.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
                          Back forty brewing company Truck Stop Honey....best beer I've ever tasted.
                          I like their pale ale. It has pigs on it.

Comment

Never heard of them. I wish every brand was nationally distributed!

This weekend gets a little bit o' this:

And a little bit o' this:

Comment

So is there a pumpkin ale without cinnamon or not?

Comment

I'm sure there is... but it's the "pumpkin spice" that most companies seem to try to incorporate the most. Cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar... Pumpkin without all that stuff just tastes like squash! I'm not so sure squash-flavored beer would be all that appealing.

Comment

Working...
                                X