-Megan Racing Rear Toe Arms
    -Wicked Tuning Rear Camber Arms
    -Progress Auto 22mm Rear Sway bar.
    -Rear Disc conversion.
    -Power Slot Rear Rotors
    -EBC Red Stuff Pads all around

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

new valve cover and plate for my shifter.

Comment

nice man. glad to see your motivation in acton
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
          nice man. glad to see your motivation in acton
          thanks man it feels great to be able to get stuff done to this car. i have just few more bits and pieces to collect to finish up my suspension. after that the body and looks will get some VERY much needed love.

also i finished the final touches on my prelude shifter and shifter plate. gloss metalic black, super awsome wet sand and buff job made this baby shine!!! feels like glass! looks sick all together, and feels waaaay more stable then they shitty lowes racing diy. i will try and get picks up soon. also today im getting new tires installed!! woo no more toe eaten tires. the new set is going to be dunlop direzza 215/50/16 going to be sexy.

Comment

feels good, doesnt? I know the feeling x10. I went to SA this weekend with mine, and loving every bit of it. Even the "rattle sounding" exhaust is great. I cant wait to take trip already. keep it up bro.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
              feels good, doesnt? I know the feeling x10. I went to SA this weekend with mine, and loving every bit of it. Even the "rattle sounding" exhaust is great. I cant wait to take trip already. keep it up bro.
              thanks man, i does feel good. i just got fresh set of tires on that litteraly havent even driven them a MILE! i live right next to tire shop lol. and they probly will get their break in at the meet.
              Last edited by baracuda; 03-08-2010, 09:00 PM.

Comment

had a great meet today! good turn out, and the car was looking fucking hot even with the shitty body . any way here are two photos that i had. i will add more once they get posted by other mbrs.
                in the second pic that is my buddies DA. has h&r fullbody coilovers, fat fives, 97 ls swap(gsr head swap soon) greddy evo2 exhaust(soon to be replaced)

Last edited by baracuda; 03-14-2010, 12:58 AM.

Comment

we need more photos from the meet
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                    we need more photos from the meet
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...16#post2463916

Comment

front page with all new pics. go check them out

**edit car meet pics, more to come.

Last edited by baracuda; 03-14-2010, 02:40 PM.

Comment

i just got around to getting rid of my shit rubber pedal covers. one was held on by a zip tie and the brake had no cover. my parents had a garage sell and i was able to pick up and of tapes and random bits. i happened to get a big roll of industrial grip tape for stairs and other outside areas. so hopefuly it will last a little while, if not a have a big roll still left. i did use some sand paper to scuff up the pedal surface and then laid the tape and used a razor blade to cut the outline after it was on the pedal.

Comment

ok got my alignment done yesterday, so the rear is no longer super cambered and toed out the front still needs the SPC camber balljoint installed and is sitting at -2.5 camber, but that can wait till i get the rest of my susp. parts together.

Comment

where'd you end up going and how much?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

a lovely site to wake up too this morning.

My new not even 2 month old cb7tuner.com sticker is gone......AND my only! Austin Spring meet 2010 sticker gone now.

List of items stolen...
                              1. Cobra XRS 9640 Radar/Laser Detector(broke the front lens off that covers the radar parts, and left the suction cups as well.)
                              2.an EMPTY! Air Spence air freshener case.
                              end..........

Comment

Wow man, that totally blows... n00b thieves by the looks of it. Shet you can get into our cars without having to bust windows

All they got was a Cobra radar/laser detector? Cobra's suck... let them have it, it will be their speeding ticket. (like the two i got with mine when i moved from seattle to houston)

Stupid f*cking window breaking a$$holes, karma will come back around and bite them in the ass.... i guess your off to the junkyard to get some new windows?
                                Last edited by cloudasc; 05-03-2010, 05:34 PM.
                                PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Working...
                                X