Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

afterburner vortex exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

afterburner vortex exhaust

has anyone tried to make these fit on a cb7. they're really made for subaru's but i think it would be sick if it was on an accord. heres the link

http://www.scoobyworld.co.uk/catalog...products_id=76

'93 Black LX {DD/Project}

i dont know of n e one that had tried to make them fit,
    but for that price and u wuld still have to get new pipe welded on it,

u might as well jump on ebaY and find a good seller,
    they run bout 40 bucks(just the muffler with the burnt tip)
    and then go to a shop and get ur 2.25" custom cat. back piping

Comment

yea. i already have a good exhaust on mine i was just wonderin if anyone has done that. it sounds sick on the subarus, i just wanted to see what it would look like and sound like on an accord.

Comment

and i am not about to buy anything on ebay. ive had nothing but bad experiences with ebay. yea it might cost cheap till u look at the shipping and stuff. then when u get it its a piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by halo0628freak View Post
          yea. i already have a good exhaust on mine i was just wonderin if anyone has done that. it sounds sick on the subarus, i just wanted to see what it would look like and sound like on an accord.
          thats cuz subarus have a boxer type engine,
          and i know wat u mean by the sound, they do sound sweet,
          wen u open there exhaust up they sound like u added an aftermarket
          cam or sum'm

Originally posted by halo0628freak View Post
          and i am not about to buy anything on ebay. ive had nothing but bad experiences with ebay. yea it might cost cheap till u look at the shipping and stuff. then when u get it its a piece of shit.
          ebaY is as good as the person selling the item,

if u buy off a dude with a 85% rating... well, enough said...

Comment

the do sound sick ass on subies

Comment

I love the deep growl they have. My accord is deep but I want it to be deeper.

Comment

Working...
              X