Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Ultimate CB7 Paint Code Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also think it’s safe to say that all SE models had black dashes. 93 was just different because of the airbag.
    All SE models had either type A or type G interiors.
    All models with type G interiors had a black dash.
    I don’t think I have seen another model that has an interior with a non matching dash besides type G.
    When I write about upper plastics I mean anything above the dash. A Pilar pieces, headliner, sun visors, grab handles, etc.
    These upper plastics are not always the same color (per outer paint color) even though the interior type may be the same.
    Case in point: a white car can have a type D interior and the red car next to it can have a type D interior. But the upper plastics inside can be gray in the white car and beige in the red car. There could be a standard for the upper plastics color according to the outer color and the code type of the interior.
    5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Just hit pick a part and get better carpet. My CB has 99 Acura CL coupe carpet which is much nicer and fits in really good. Try CD Accord coupe carpet. It’s probably nicer also. If you go with better carpet from another CB make sure you go with the two years that fit your car. If you have a 92-93 get that carpet. 90-91 are different because of the auto seatbelt cut outs.
      5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Originally posted by MicheleGuarm
        Hi Guys,
        Is SKYFFELL a colour? have found a non vw aftermarket sticker with this on it and think it may well be the paint code.
        any help gratefully received
        do you have a picture?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Fyi?

New Member. Since the color code charts are blurred, I cannot see the numbers. Does anyone have a photo of a cobalt blue pearl clearcoat Accord?

Comment

Originally posted by Dew'nVTEC! View Post
            New Member. Since the color code charts are blurred, I cannot see the numbers. Does anyone have a photo of a cobalt blue pearl clearcoat Accord?
            Click the MRT link in my signature. Post 2 has some photos of my old Cobalt sedan. Might not be the best, depending on what exactly you're looking for, but they're there...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by Dew'nVTEC! View Post
              if you right click on the blurred images and click "open image in a new tab" you'll see the full image. We are slowly working on hosting these images somewhere different and more reliable.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

hello im lucas from argentina..y sorry for my english, is not good. y have a question. i wanna now waths the specific name of the interior color of my 93 cb7. i want to upholster the ruffle with that color..the exterior color is yr-94m-3seattle silver metallic..I don't know what interior color would correspond.. VIN 1HGCB7578PA060717..i wait your answer thank you!

Comment

Seattle Silver CB Accord models are fitted with R107L Vintage Red interiors typically.
                  http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

• Lucavallo
                    Lucavallo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    joya wachinn! thanks! i hope to find materials to do what i want

Right on.
                  thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X