Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

slingers of jdm parts | where to find jdm parts?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slingers of jdm parts | where to find jdm parts?

i don't believe we have a thread on where to try and find jdm parts for our beloved cb7s. a few people have asked on other forums, so i figured we should all be on the same page. if you can think of others that i have omitted, feel free to post them here.

of course, the one place we already know is www.ebay.com - j hot exports tends to have a large volume of jdm parts, occassionally has some things for the cb7.

members here who seem to have jdm parts on the regular: kurobei and accord_inspire.

on jspek.com, sam@shutoko-r has access to a lot of oem stuff. not quite sure if he can get any and all things for the cb7, but this dude knows his stuff pretty well.

want wheels? check this thread: g garage usa, takumi project and more

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

If anybody asks, no, I dont have any direct connections in Japan. Here is how I got all my stuff.

accord_inspire has been my hook up here on cb7tuner.com, and Ive bought some stuff from kurobei in the past too.

as for ebay, j_hotexports is always great, extreamly fair prices, and uber quick shipping.

they acutally have a website too, http://www.jhotexports.com, with some cool stuff (no CB parts)

another good ebay seller is autosonic, he has a website too, http://www.autosonic.com. i bought my vin tag from him (which I dont have a need for anymore)

Aside from that, just keep checking on Ebay. My most common search was "JDM ACCORD," most of the stuff is crap, but you can weed out the winners

Another piece of advice, is just keep on this website. When something rare pops up like a trunk lip spoiler, you have to jump on it ASAP. Be ready to pay out the ass too, I had too. I totaled it up and I spent just shy of $2400 on all the stuff Ive bought. Thats for a car with a NADA value of $3,325. That dosent include my swap or anything.

Oh, and if i bought anything from anybody else on the site that I forgot about, thank you!

Good luck

(uncle_el, you should make this into a stick maing, both here and in the classifieds section)
    Last edited by xScott; 10-23-2004, 12:23 AM.

Comment

i've never used this site, but a new one i've heard of is rare trick:
      www.raretrick.com

Comment

and me
        dominicsetsfire@yahoo.com

JDMED

buy my jdm part
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
          i've never used this site, but a new one i've heard of is rare trick:
          www.raretrick.com
          I can't find a listing for Accord anywhere on that site.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
            I can't find a listing for Accord anywhere on that site.
            i believe you can e-mail them to see if they can find a part you're interested in:

We will source any product in Japan. If something you are interested in, is not listed, please e-mail info@raretrick.com with link to manufacture and product, for quote.
            i only just heard of this site a few days ago, and i don't know how they're reliability is.

Comment

bump since people intermittently ask about where to pick up parts.

Comment

Jdm Parts Connection: Comming Soon......

I have read alot of posts on this forum pertaining to JDM parts. Members just want them, period. Well, I've got a possible solution. A good friend of mine currently moved to Japan. He is a wrench head, (much like myself) and loves making trips to the local junk yards to shop for goodies. He told me if I needed anything to let him know, so I did. Here's what I asked "Santa" for:

R33 Nissan Skyline turn signals. QTY: As many sets as he can find.

JDM Folding Mirrors for 90-93 Accord. QTY: 2 sets

JDM Climate Control/90-93 Accord and all parts needed for the conversion: QTY: 2 sets

That is it for now. If he comes through, (which I am pretty confident that he will) I will keep one set of each item and sell the rest. If business turns out right, I will be selling more parts EXCLUSIVELY on ebay. However, if you want a crack at them before they go to auction, let me know and I'll cut you a deal. God willing, this should work out well for me as well as for the members of CB7 Tuner. Let the junk yard hopping begin! -Gerald
                Last edited by R33cb7; 11-27-2005, 10:24 PM.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

this thread is simply to provide information on where to find/source jdm parts. it is not a thread to ask someone what the price of a particular item is. if you want to ask someone to find you a particular item, please leave it to pm's.

Comment

Hey all. Just wanted to note a site I found. www.jdmcarboy.com I found some good shit on this site.
                    Taking over the world one drift at a time!

Comment

Anybody know of contacts directly in Japan ( Tokyo or Chiba would be best). I was there working for 4 months last year. I just got back last week from a 2 1/2 month contract and, will be returning next week for 6 months. I have seen only 1 4'th gen accord during all of these times. There are alot of factorise and warehouses around my workplace but, it's almost impossible to tell what they are.
                      Life is wide, limitless. There is no border, no frontier ~ Bruce
                      My Page!

Comment

9/02/08 im out of the game guys.
                        Last edited by f22-dohc; 09-02-2008, 10:30 PM.
                        welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

Originally posted by f22-dohc
                          send me a pm. im still around doing my jdm thing again.

been busy working full time now. but back to scavenging my jdm hook ups on weekends

you have PM from me!
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I found another good ebay seller hes got alot of rare stuff too and doesnt charge an arm and a leg for it. His name is jdmnz just look him up on ebay. Hes from new zealand and hes a great seller 100% positive feed back. I bought my sidemarkers from him a little while ago and I think it was a great deal.
                            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

INLINEFOUR.COM - Mon.~Sat. 9:30am~6:30pm PST - 7242 Garden Grove Blvd. Westminster, Ca. 92683 4 all yall in cali

Comment

Working...
                              X