Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

slingers of jdm parts | where to find jdm parts?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recently went crazy on ebay and bought a bunch of stuff. I needed floor mats and saw these cb6 ones and had to get them. Also got a 92 jdm prelude leather wrapped steering wheel and some slim jdm body moldings from a cb6. Pretty excited. Next ill be looking for some fog lights.

[/IMG]

-95 JDM H22 LSD-
    -HYTECH Header-
    -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

Great score on the thin side moldings!

Is the picture of the steering wheel one of it installed in your car? If so, you're going with maroon floor mats on black carpet?
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Damn I had my eye on those flat moldings for a while. Good score.
        5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Yeah, I put the steering wheel in a week ago, and have been searching for floor mats for months and finally just caved in. The rest of the interior is black so I figure the floor mats should be a cool accent piece, they seemed pretty rare. I had the factory cb seats seats upholstered black. Heres another pic of the inside. It's been a slow project getting it back together but coming together nicely.

[IMG][/IMG]
          -95 JDM H22 LSD-
          -HYTECH Header-
          -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

The interior is comin along. I like it. Looks like you need a black e-brake handle with the cover. Hit me up I got em. Og SE too.
            5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Working...
            X