Radio Relocation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radio Relocation

Has anyone relocated the radio by swapping it with the location of the heating/cooling controls.

i havent heard/seen anybody doing that but if you do Goodluck and post up some pics of the progress, I bet relocating that heater control will be a b*tch.
    Originally posted by jboyce
    i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

hey man actually yes i did it a verry long time ago..
      it will fit with mild modification although i actually moveed the heater controll to the center console but i cut the side where the nobs are off and fiberglassed them in the face on the dash,, i had to extend all the push heater button controll wires to do so and i had a 7 inch screen where the contrrols use to be and the cd player below it.. hard to explain let me see if i can find my pics..
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
        hey man actually yes i did it a verry long time ago..
        it will fit with mild modification although i actually moveed the heater controll to the center console but i cut the side where the nobs are off and fiberglassed them in the face on the dash,, i had to extend all the push heater button controll wires to do so and i had a 7 inch screen where the contrrols use to be and the cd player below it.. hard to explain let me see if i can find my pics..
        ... was ur names changed MUFF??
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
          ... was ur names changed MUFF??
          yes
          "Self Renewed"

Comment

Bump. I want to do this. Anyone else do it?
            Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
            93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Working...
            X