Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

who makes the best header.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the smsp header?

Comment

Setup:
      apexi intake
      2.5" straight piping to a Greddy SP catback(2.36")
      SMSP mild NA header
      Hondata S100 on a P28
      No PS or AC
      Fidanza flywheel
      Exedy organic clutch
      JDM 15" ITR wheels

194 whp/150 trq Stoney tuned at VSV

I've previously dyno 168 whp at a dyno in Minneapolis, and I baselined 181 whp/150 trq on VSV's dyno with just an fpr for tuning.

THATS 26WHP

From this thread: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=901457
      and this one:
      http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=901458

Although they are quite expensive and handmade.
      No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

www.gude.com

no point in getting headers then?
        if u have a SE that is

Comment

I am gonna go against the crowd and disagree for a sec...I have an H23 that i just added a DC Sports Ceramic header to and I actually noticed a difference in my torque band...probably because they might have a slightly longer primary for each cylinder, but the difference was noticable and there...my previous header was my stock 4-2-1 header from the 'lude. Actually, after I put my header on, i noticed a difference also in my under hood heat temperature lowering as well...but to each their own.
          "Once a CB7 Tuner, Always a CB7 Tuner"
          Former h23 swapped accord owner...

2002 Acura 3.2CL
          20" Rims and Brembo Brake Kit - Ridin classy and slow

1994 MKIV TT Supra
          BPU+++ (under the knife, getting nastier)

Comment

so anyways... for those that have f22a6's have the best available header on the market, the oem?

Comment

interesting thread. taggin to follow along..
              hahahahah

Comment

Working...
              X