Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

90 Accord seat belt light flashing after seats pulled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 Accord seat belt light flashing after seats pulled

Hey guys, i couldn't find any threads for this so im asking just in case. I have a 90 Accord ex 2 door with automatic seat belts, last weekend i pulled out all my interior( front seats, back seats, lower half of dash) to install my stereo stuff. I unplugged the connectors to both driver and passenger seats to get them out and set them out of the car. After installing the stereo i put everything back in and plugged the connectors back in. Now my seat belt light flashes all the time, it doesn't beep with it, not sure if my beeper is just unplugged or broken as i just got the car a week ago. It never did this before i pulled the seats out. Is there a reset of the seat belt system after it has been unplugged?. I know the control box is under the passenger side and i was aware of it making sure i didn't tamper with it, i may have leaned against it or accidentally sat on it but i didn't disconnect anything else. Anyways i'm gonna pull out the seats and double check the connections tonight or tomorrow, but i don't know a whole lot about this car yet. Any advise would be greatly appreciated and sorry if this has been answered already, like i said i couldn't find a thread.

If you have power windows, do they work? Or it may be power locks

Comment

Yes, it has power windows and locks and they both work fine, and both automatic seat belts still work correctly. Go down when door opens and go up when car starts or door shuts

Comment

Not sure how helpful this would be but maybe disconnect the battery to reset the ECU?

The Facebook group

Comment

UPDATE: Well, i got underneath the seat again and pulled out seat belt control unit, not sure if it was me or my roommate but when the passenger side seat was put back in it pierced the control unit and looks like it broke something on the mother board, will be getting a new one soon and installing, thanks for the help guys

Comment

Working...
          X