marcusv8thunder : 1993 Accord 2.0i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GTRON View Post
    I'd love to see and hear how that remote control exhaust silencer works! I'd love to do that to my car.
    Jdm92_accord has sound clips of his Varex electronic baffled muffler. Somewhere in that 83 pages you need to read still.
    MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
      Jdm92_accord has sound clips of his Varex electronic baffled muffler. Somewhere in that 83 pages you need to read still.

Another reason to read through it!
      I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Excellent execution on the exhaust resonator. Is it only attached at the pipe or is there another connection somewhere near the muffler?
        1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by apalileo View Post
          Excellent execution on the exhaust resonator. Is it only attached at the pipe or is there another connection somewhere near the muffler?
          Both resonators are just clamp on fit with exhuast clamps. With the inside piping of the resonator smeared with high temp silcone sealant. No leaks. There is just the normal stock location hangers that holds it up.

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
          UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
          NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Quick teaser clip of the Accord on track. Bedford Autodrome UK 12th Aug 2017. Chasing down a Celica Racecar

https://youtu.be/krfeGZN91O8

NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Car sounds good!!
              I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Been a while! The CB is still going strong. Still in use as a weekend car and occasional commute. Nothing massive has happened with it mod wise for a while. Only addition is an extra large Simons resonator, which took some creative fitting as it was quite a squeeze!

NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Working...
                X